Longchamp Spring 2023

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I stopped by the flagship to take a look at the new 1500, 1512, and 1515s. They are no longer being made in metis, lambskin. They are now being produced in this steam line. Cowhide. You cannot fold these anymore. No popper button in the back. New adjustable nylon webbing strap. I took a little video of the small size model number 1512
Besides the new vanity case, they have a new hobo in this line. I believe the price was 520 US dollars.
PXL_20230110_230852125_1.jpgPXL_20230110_231226899.jpgPXL_20230110_230919527_1.jpg

I stopped by the flagship to take a look at the new 1500, 1512, and 1515s.
Thank you for sharing. Subscribed to your channel. :biggrin:

Only the vanity bag from this new LP Xtra line reached my country. No new stock will be replenished for the existing cuirs which are made from metis leather. Once they sell out, they will be gone. No discounted price for them either (according to my SA). I'm surprised that the strap from the new LP Xtra is a nylon strap and not leather.

I was toying with the idea of getting a leather craftsman to modify the burgundy cuir backpack into a shoulder bag as I prefer the smaller size of the backpack. Looks like this hobo is a better option instead.

Screenshot_20230111_141244_Chrome.jpg

I stopped by the flagship to take a look at the new 1500, 1512, and 1515s. They are no longer being made in metis, lambskin. They are now being produced in this steam line. Cowhide. You cannot fold these anymore. No popper button in the back. New adjustable nylon webbing strap. I took a little video of the small size model number 1512
Besides the new vanity case, they have a new hobo in this line. I believe the price was 520 US dollars.
View attachment 5688860View attachment 5688861View attachment 5688863

I wish they’d change the lining! Btw, how does the new leather feel? Is it smoother n stiffer than the old model?

Reactions: etudes and seton
Im not sure if this is a new style, I think so because it says “new” on the website and I’ve never seen it before.

I love the pliage but I think it’s too casual for work. I was looking for a black work bag, and came across this one!

It’s pretty similar to the LV Neverfull (I also own that one) but the material (coated canvas) feels thicker and more durable. Same for the handles. Can’t wait to use it!

866C1F06-08F4-4F69-ADAE-E234781480E0.png

View attachment 5688860View attachment 5688861View attachment 5688863

Does it feel heavier? I love the original cuir bags with the soft lamb skin. I have a red, royal blue, and a warm pink. I had held off on getting a black one in the small for years and now regret it.

Reactions: etudes and seton
Im not sure if this is a new style, I think so because it says “new” on the website and I’ve never seen it before.

I love the pliage but I think it’s too casual for work. I was looking for a black work bag, and came across this one!

It’s pretty similar to the LV Neverfull (I also own that one) but the material (coated canvas) feels thicker and more durable. Same for the handles. Can’t wait to use it!

View attachment 5689130
Oh if you’re agreeable, can you show us a mod-shot or show how your laptop fits? I have the large LP City with zip in black. It’s definitely a thicker canvas that the LV Neverfull. Unfortunately for me, it is too small to use for my work laptop. I won’t use an open tote style for security reasons. I only use the LP City as a shopper and it gets quite heavy for longer shopping days. It’s just way too beautiful for me to sell it. I may opt for a medium City in the Taupe

Last edited: