Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

Thank you!
yup, they told me reptile skin and I asked which one, but the SA was not sure. It’s a slight orange tone mustard,if i dont recall wrongly, they called this colour Golden Rod . :biggrin:
Thank you for the information! I recently saw this bag online but the color looked to be more of a light orange shade. I have the Joanne flap in a smooth brown leather and love the bag. Wouldn't mind having another in the same style.:biggrin:

Reactions: GirlAndBag
She is beauty! How does exotics hold over time? any scales peeling? Looks great at the picture. I wonder because I have mine in Poppy python but I'm scared to wear it, it's still boxed.
Thanks! Mine is python too. Bought this bag in Ny at least 5 years ago and carry it occasionally. No peeling. But I definitely baby and take care of my bags.

Reactions: GemsBerry
So, I am currently hunting for this bag. I swear I saw it in red at the boutique and thought about getting it later. It’s on sale now and had it shipped, but when I got it, it’s a pink hue. I know I saw it in a different shade of red. Am I going crazy? The bag I received certainly doesn’t match the pic on the website, which is red! The SA told me it never came in red. Argh! Anyone? 19A2C45F-B285-4A0A-AD95-3AEC08E3F25A.png355445CE-4F65-436F-A923-414C815EE9B2.jpeg

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Ribes is the color, which is a pink/red. True red would be rosso. Very pretty bag, but clearly not what you were expecting.
I literally think the boutique yellow lighting made it look reddish, not pink. In my mind it was a delicious red with the orangy undertones. So I took the bag under the yellow light in my house and bam! Red! I could cry. Lol. I may just get it in a different shade or perhaps black. It’s a little bag that fits a LOT and super understated.

Reactions: baghagg
So, I am currently hunting for this bag. I swear I saw it in red at the boutique and thought about getting it later. It’s on sale now and had it shipped, but when I got it, it’s a pink hue. I know I saw it in a different shade of red. Am I going crazy? The bag I received certainly doesn’t match the pic on the website, which is red! The SA told me it never came in red. Argh! Anyo
It's pretty! I think it will go well with an all black or any neutral monochrome outfit