LV Side Trunk?

I have the canvas one and I love it! It has the treated vachetta, so not as worrisome as some think.
I also debated the leather one, but just love the look of the monogram canvas. Both are great!

Reactions: GAN
I saw there is the leather version under Kusama collection.
Anyone has a clearer pic of this? I will check back with my SA tomorrow.
I have a hard time debating the mono or black leather version. Both are lovely in own way though my troop aka hubby and girls said mono look nicer and resembles more like LV trunk look.
Now Kusama collection is launching and I happen to spot the black leather version. Not sure if my country will bring in this too but I do not have any info.

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-17 at 00.17.50.jpeg

Here's a new choice to confuse you even more. Hahaha.
But seriously, this version is SO cute.

View attachment 5671407
my first thought when I first seen this, find the dots too busy
But after looking at it, I getting used to the 'dots' and find it interesting and fun style to bring out. Is the leather on this collection is also treated like the current monogram version ? thanks

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte
my first thought when I first seen this, find the dots too busy
But after looking at it, I getting used to the 'dots' and find it interesting and fun style to bring out. Is the leather on this collection is also treated like the current monogram version ? thanks
I don't have any idea. Actually, I started talking to my CA about other pieces (which also have vachetta), don't know if they are treated. For instance the Mini Pochette, the Nano Speedy, and the Speedy 25, where you have lots of vachetta to worry about- treated or not.

Agree the dots look too busy at first but I really admire Kusama as an artist, and I find the twister dots whimsical. Somehow they appeal to the child side of me.

Reactions: J O Y and GAN
Anyone that has one, what is the measurement for the zip opening please? I have the clemence wallet and while it should fit I’m not sure due to the opening not looking very big