Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

This is such a beautiful color. Do you know how much the deployment clasp is? And do you think it's worth it :smile:? I've never tried one on but have seen on others in pics.
Thank you. I love the color. The deployment clasp is really nice thus my wanting another one so I don’t have to switch out the bands on them.

This is such a beautiful color. Do you know how much the deployment clasp is? And do you think it's worth it :smile:? I've never tried one on but have seen on others in pics.

I didn't know you can still get deployment clasps. I have the tank solo and I've noticed the new tank musts seem to have a regular buckle clasp

I have the Tank XL that comes with the deployment clasp on the leather band. I think the smaller sizes come with the buckle.
Thanks! the small-size tank solo used to come with a deployment clasp. When I got mine I got the steel strap and was told you could order the deployment buckle but I am not sure if this is still the case considering the tank solo has been discontinued

Hi, I am new to this thread and I would like to buy my first Cartier watch but I can’t decide between small Panthere in stainless steel and small Tank must also in stainless steel… I have 15cm wrist and I like the elegance of the Panthere and how it looks in proportion to my wrist but also I like the timeless and classic look of the Tank… I tried Panthere with diamonds because they didn’t have one without them but it was useful just to have an idea of the dimensions of the watch…Hope you can help me because this is my graduation gift to myself! 9E304887-210B-473D-8801-61105710A33C.jpeg

DB1A1868-C866-467A-9FB9-7C6F6A2A81B6.jpeg

Hi, I am new to this thread and I would like to buy my first Cartier watch but I can’t decide between small Panthere in stainless steel and small Tank must also in stainless steel… I have 15cm wrist and I like the elegance of the Panthere and how it looks in proportion to my wrist but also I like the timeless and classic look of the Tank… I tried Panthere with diamonds because they didn’t have one without them but it was useful just to have an idea of the dimensions of the watch…Hope you can help me because this is my graduation gift to myself! View attachment 5659548

View attachment 5659549
If you got the panthere, would it be with or without diamonds?