Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! This is my first post and going to be my first time purchasing a purse. I’m debating between buying it at the balenciaga boutique or second hand. I’d really appreciate any second opinions on this bag from people more experienced than I am.

Item name: Neo Cagole XS City Handbag in black
Item number: 700940210B01000
Seller ID: entheoid
Link: https://grailed.app.link/RfZGvDtn7ub

Hello everyone! This is my first post and going to be my first time purchasing a purse. I’m debating between buying it at the balenciaga boutique or second hand. I’d really appreciate any second opinions on this bag from people more experienced than I am.

Item name: Neo Cagole XS City Handbag in black
Item number: 700940210B01000
Seller ID: entheoid
Link: https://grailed.app.link/RfZGvDtn7ub
I'm afraid there are too many details missing, and what there is isn't easy to read (back of tag). Missing pics of the rivet and the back of the zipper head with logo. Also, I'm not that knowledgable about the style, perhaps @ksuromax can help if you can supply the needed photos. A better pic of the tag back facing straight to the camera would help too.

Reactions: marxhan
Hi everyone!!
I´m desperatly looking for a black Balenciaga City bag, and have already made a bad experience using the authentification service on Vestiare collective, and now i am a bit paranoid when it comes to buying online... Could you maybe take a look at this bag and let me know your opinion? I´ve already asked the seller for upclose pictures of the zipper and the bale, i will add these as soon as i get a reply.
Thanks so much in advance!!

Hi everyone!!
I´m desperatly looking for a black Balenciaga City bag, and have already made a bad experience using the authentification service on Vestiare collective, and now i am a bit paranoid when it comes to buying online... Could you maybe take a look at this bag and let me know your opinion? I´ve already asked the seller for upclose pictures of the zipper and the bale, i will add these as soon as i get a reply.
Thanks so much in advance!!
What I see looks good, S/S 05 chevre, nice bag based on what I can see. Corner wear but you can fix that up.

Wow, thank you so much for your fast reply! The seller just pointed out that the bag is missing one zipper tassel and the mirror was lost, so now i´m not too sure anymore if i should go for it or no.
Your call of course, I never worry about mirrors personally but that’s just me. You may be able to find someone with an extra tassel. Or you could put a charm on it. Black isn’t a hard colour to find, A tags aren’t as easy but there will be more good bags out there. It looks nice otherwise though.

Your call of course, I never worry about mirrors personally but that’s just me. You may be able to find someone with an extra tassel. Or you could put a charm on it. Black isn’t a hard colour to find, A tags aren’t as easy but there will be more good bags out there. It looks nice otherwise though.
Thank you, this has been super helpful and is so apreciated! I think i´ll sleep on it tonight, and i might check in again if the zipper pics look suspicious, but really, thanks a million!! :smile:

Thank you, this has been super helpful and is so apreciated! I think i´ll sleep on it tonight, and i might check in again if the zipper pics look suspicious, but really, thanks a million!! :smile:
My pleasure. The leather would be very nice on this one. LMB could fix the corners if you were willing to put a few more dollars into it.