Authenticate This Balenciaga

IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:
My pleasure. The leather would be very nice on this one. LMB could fix the corners if you were willing to put a few more dollars into it.
I do like this one a lot, i just realized the front zipper tassels might have been shortened as well, and i really love the tassels on the City so much :sad: I actually just came across this one Vestiare Collective, would you mind taking a look here as well? xx https://de.vestiairecollective.com/...er-city-balenciaga-handtaschen-28610190.shtml

Last edited:
I would be grateful for authentication of this graffiti City! Thanks in advance for your time. Purchased through Vestiaire so probably fine, but I am less familiar with the newer Citys and would appreciate an expert perspective.

20221125_113949.jpg

20221125_114032.jpg

20221125_021649.jpg

20221125_114112.jpg

20221125_114047.jpg

20221125_021611.jpg

20221125_021901.jpg

20221125_021513.jpg

20221125_115543.jpg

20221125_115537.jpg

20221125_114506.jpg

20221125_021540.jpg

I would be grateful for authentication of this graffiti City! Thanks in advance for your time. Purchased through Vestiaire so probably fine, but I am less familiar with the newer Citys and would appreciate an expert perspective.

View attachment 5659340

View attachment 5659341

View attachment 5659342

View attachment 5659343

View attachment 5659344

View attachment 5659345

View attachment 5659346

View attachment 5659347

View attachment 5659348

View attachment 5659349

View attachment 5659350

View attachment 5659351
Authentic in my opinion.

Hi @muchstuff, could i ask you to give me your opinion on this 2015 City? I´m between these both bags and would love your input if it is authentic :smile:

Hi @muchstuff, could i ask you to give me your opinion on this 2015 City? I´m between these both bags and would love your input if it is authentic :smile:
Hold on, thank you to @atlantis1982 for PMing me on this. The front tag has the style number for a First while the back is for a City. (Can't believe I missed this :facepalm: ). Can you contact the seller and see if she mixed up her pics with a First? DO NOT BUY until we have it sorted. It also looks like there's bit of black paint on one of the studs. I don't see it mentioned. And it's definitely been used. I think I'd leave it. I apologize for being in a rush when I first looked at it, too many things on the go today.:whut:

Reactions: muffind
Hold on, thank you to @atlantis1982 for PMing me on this. The front tag has the style number for a First while the back is for a City. (Can't believe I missed this :facepalm: ). Can you contact the seller and see if she mixed up her pics with a First? DO NOT BUY until we have it sorted. It also looks like there's bit of black paint on one of the studs. I don't see it mentioned. And it's definitely been used. I think I'd leave it. I apologize for being in a rush when I first looked at it, too many things on the go today.:whut:
Hi Muchstuff, thanks so much for letting me know! That is super scetch, i´ll try to contact the seller just in case, but i think i´ll leave this one alone! You guys are the best, thank you! :heart:

Hi everyone!!
I´m desperatly looking for a black Balenciaga City bag, and have already made a bad experience using the authentification service on Vestiare collective, and now i am a bit paranoid when it comes to buying online... Could you maybe take a look at this bag and let me know your opinion? I´ve already asked the seller for upclose pictures of the zipper and the bale, i will add these as soon as i get a reply.
Thanks so much in advance!!
Sorry to follow up again here, I received the missing pictures of the zipper and bale from the seller, i think they look good, so very tempted to purchase this one after all, unless anything raises a red flag here?

bale.jpg

zipper.jpg

short tassel.jpg

Reactions: muffind
Sorry to follow up again here, I received the missing pictures of the zipper and bale from the seller, i think they look good, so very tempted to purchase this one after all, unless anything raises a red flag here?

View attachment 5659780

View attachment 5659781

View attachment 5659783
Looks good. (btw if you're concerned about the missing tassel on the left zipper pull you can always take one of the tassels off the right and use that; as they've split it gives the illusion of extras!)

Reactions: muchstuff