Tambourin - pics, please

chloe.f.puff

rabbits rule
Sep 9, 2006
Well, I've searched the LV forum high and low for pics of the tambourin but none turned up. If anyone has pics of themselves wearing it, and shwoing how much it holds, I'd really appreciate it. TIA!

Yes, it is the pics above. I just sold mine recently because I found the buckle to open and close to be a bit of a pain. It's a small bag but I managed to fit quite a bit in still.

Thanks, Noe! That's exactly what I wanted to see. Now I know that have to get one. Can you tell me how much you get into it? I really like how it's got some width - so many crossbodies (like Coach swingpacks) are so thin that I find them basically useless.

birthday's coming, birthday's coming

Oh, I don't have it!
...I just stole the pix from some Japanese stores
Did you check ebay?

Ha Ha Ha! That's some nice stealin', lol.

Yeah, I'm checking the ebay and the secondhand stores online. My problem is that I want it to be basically new, and if it's that new, the price is so high I might as well get it new. But I'm keeping an eye peeled in case there's a bargain out there.

I really wanted this bag last year and when I went to LV to try it the SA said they did not have it in, don't know when they would get it back in and it was not very popular at all. It kind of ticked me off - so what if it's not as popular, I liked it. I got the pouchette florentine with the belt to use for Disney, Universal studios, shopping, etc. and I really like it. The funny thing is that I was in line at Universal a few days later, I saw a girl wearing the tambourin and it was adorable. If you can find it, I would give it a try.