Multiple Cabas owners

tabbyco

Shh....
O.G.
Jun 5, 2006
Which colors do you have and which one do you use the most?

I just got a bronze (love it!) baby and I am waiting for my large black baby to come today. Debating if I can keep both....:Push:

Large baby cabas? I thought there is only one size for Baby cabas?

Well, actually I'm not even sure which one is coming... I don't know if is going to be the large (original- Brooklynn?) or the baby in black... I was so excited that the SA at NM had one all I said is... Is it a black cabas, she said yes and I said SEND IT! It should be here today...

But I am loving the bronze. It goes really well with everything.

I have black and teal. Have been using the black because it just goes with everything. The teal hasn't been used yet.

Also had the khaki, but sold it since I don't wear a lot of brown.

I have the black original, the black vinyl, the denim and now the brooklyn style one. I love them all!!! I would keep them both. But than again, I love big bags. The khaki is hard to come by-if you dont want it-I'll take it!! :P

^ Lainey, I'm late to the cabas scene, but do you think it makes sense to keep both the black (which I recently found) and the khaki (i'm waitlisted for one now)? do you use them both often?

i had bronze, black and white before selling them off for the soft & chain collection--i used bronze the most and sort of regret not having it now!!! congrats on your purchase, that color is tdf!