Calling all petite ladies with classic jumbo

Too petite for Jumbo?

• Total voters
The bag looks lovely!!! I’m 5’ and debating the jumbo as well. Since it’s been a couple weeks, I’m curious about an update. How are you finding the weight? The ONE thing I’m nervous about is it being too heavy.

Thanks!
Hi there, I find the weight not a problem at all - I never overload my bags.
I just love it, a must have!
If you’re interested then go for it before any price increase :yes:

It looks so good on you!! I'm jealous, I'm 4'11" and the only jumbo I have (I learned my lesson lol) looks ridiculously huge on me. I can't bring myself to sell it though, because it's a so black lamb with matte black hardware....ugh, I wish it looked good on me.

Go for it! It looks great on you!!
I’m not much taller than you 5”3 (160cm)
Since getting the jumbo in caviar it’s my go to Chanel bag. I almost never use my ML anymore because the Jumbo can fit everything I need including an iPad!
Can you show how the iPad fits? I’ve been having separation anxiety trying to not over stuff her.

It looks so good on you!! I'm jealous, I'm 4'11" and the only jumbo I have (I learned my lesson lol) looks ridiculously huge on me. I can't bring myself to sell it though, because it's a so black lamb with matte black hardware....ugh, I wish it looked good on me.

I'm only 5 feet tall, 112 lbs and I don't think it looks huge on me. If you love it then rock it. It's really not a huge bag...I think the name "Jumbo" kind of messes with our head and makes us think it's larger than what it is.

The bag looks lovely!!! I’m 5’ and debating the jumbo as well. Since it’s been a couple weeks, I’m curious about an update. How are you finding the weight? The ONE thing I’m nervous about is it being too heavy. Thanks!

I'm the same height as you and I don't find it to be cumbersome. I really don't stuff my Chanel bags to preserve the structural integrity but I do fill it with more than just the essentials. I own both the single and double flap Jumbo's and the single is definitely a lot lighter.
However, the double is not ridiculously heavy by all means either...just heavier than the single flap. For example, I wouldn't think twice about bringing my double flap to the mall and walk around for 3-4 hours with it.

I respect your opinion... but I do not agree with this at all... for me it is a matter of what I carry on a daily basis. The M/L is simply too small for my daily essentials.
I’ve my jumbo sf black ghw & I absolutely love the size of it. Not too loud at all, I consider it quite elegant piece to have.

I used to think the Jumbo was too large for petite frames. On the other hand, look how many LV Neverfulls are carried by very petite people. Granted, a tote is in a different category than a purse, but I think petite people can carry off larger bags just fine. It really depends on how one carries oneself. If you're self conscious about it, it'll show.