Classic black tote needed...Help!!!

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I need to buy a really nice tote in black leather for formal occasions like interviews etc...

I would appreciate your recommendations...Thank you.

I just discovered the HH sonia tote...what do you think?View attachment 230269

I have heard some good things about this bag - Bessie has some pictures up of this bag in her thread about her trip to HH in Brooklyn - it seems like a nice bag
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/sorry-its-late-bessies-full-report-her-trip-167212.html

As for another to recommend - perhaps the Cole Haan Paige convertable tote? I have also heard some good things about that bag - no worries about quality - I have several Cole Haan items and they held up wonderfully - I am not sure where we can find one now tho...

chbag.jpeg

Cole-Haan just posted their fall collection. The Paige convertible is renamed under the "Aerin" label. Still $450, they are made from a new leather. (See black, below). And there is a deluxe gorgeous one in "luggage" -- an Italian leather for $795--kind of Mulberry-esque.

B18755_A.jpeg

B19674_A.jpeg

Cole-Haan just posted their fall collection. The Paige convertible is renamed under the "Aerin" label. Still $450, they are made from a new leather. (See black, below). And there is a deluxe gorgeous one in "luggage" -- an Italian leather for $795--kind of Mulberry-esque.

Ooh thanks for the tip! This is one of the bags I am considering to get - either that or the botkier sasha duffle....