How many is enough? What is your H number

I can’t believe I am saying this but I am at peace. I recently got a teeny Kelly which fits a card case and keys and maybe a phone which was the last missing piece for me. I have something for every occasion and just don’t use the Birkins and Kellys so much as there have been fewer trips to the office. They’ve become so instantly recognizable (vs, say, 20 years ago when I started collecting) and it’s a bit uncomfortable in this environment for me to be so conspicuous.

I wish I am zen enough to say 7 is enough (I have more casual bags than QB), but every time when I feel like I have enough with 1 more.....then, another color show up.....
I think I might need to go to a support group to get rid of my addiction hee hee.
Join the club. I had 8- 1 B and 7 K. Let go of one K28sellier, going to let go of a K25retourne also

Tried to get rid of b30 but then found myself listing after another one so it’s better to keep the original in my closet if only to prevent future desires…that makes sense right??

I’ll probably stop here unless some amazing colour comes out (looking at your argile!)

I think ideal for me would be 3-4. The thing is that I would like to sell one of the bags I own, but only because the size is not maybe right for me. Also the budget would be the biggest reason to forward the bag. What I am probably the most scared of is if I ever would sell my bag (to keep my collection suitable for me), that a buyer would contact the boutique from where I have bought the bag and I would be in some kind black list?

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I am lucky even to own 8 (1 B30, 2 B25, 1 K28 sellier, 1 k25 sellier, 1 mini K, 1 ML, 1 C18). Though not necessary for my happiness as I am more than content, they bring me joy to use in my everyday routine. If the opportunity presented itself, I’d love to add two colors (Craie, Gris Tourterelle) in K25 or mini K/pouchette.