COACH Hall of Shame - Post Coach fakes here!

OMG! You've got to be kidding!

Seller linda*s***stuff already has had a long history of fakes (probably not knowingly, but still.....) and is now using Real Authentication. Clearly neither LINDA nor REAL AUTHENTICATION know enough about Coach to be selling it or to be authenticating!

View attachment 5580639View attachment 5580640View attachment 5580641View attachment 5580642View attachment 5580643View attachment 5580644View attachment 5580645

I'm so angry that this seller is allowed to continue to list counterfeits and no matter how many reports are received on her fakes, they remain listed and they are being purchased by unsuspecting buyers. The fact that these fakes are showing they have been authenticated makes it even worse because buyers are more prone to purchase them. What does this say about eBay and who is telling the EMR department to leave the counterfeits up? And what does this say about the new programs on eBay to authenticate many other brands?

Thankfully, they are gone now, too. After reading all your info, I would never buy a Coach from Japan. Actually, I know so little about vintage Coach, I don't think I'd buy one at all. AND the prices of the re-sale Coach bags on the Coach website are absolutely insane!

Actually, I know so little about vintage Coach, I don't think I'd buy one at all. AND the prices of the re-sale Coach bags on the Coach website are absolutely insane!
You can find lovely vintage bags on ebay and other sites for much more reasonable prices than Coach is charging.

Just verify authenticity on the authentication thread.

Reactions: Jacynthe and Munki
Thank you. I will do this. By any chance, is there a thread with reputable Coach sellers on eBay? That would be most helpful, B.B.!

No, even "reputable" sellers can knowingly or unknowingly list or sell a fake. And a list like that could be a problem in the eyes of sellers who were left off. Every bag needs to be authenticated based on the actual details of the bag itself, the seller is secondary.

You can also use tPF's Search feature to search for seller names and IDs and determine if they have a record of listing fakes.

Etsy seller MustHaveStore

Authentic COACH USA Bonnie Cashin Black Genuine Leather camera image 9

Reactions: Jacynthe