Polène handbags

Totally. I’ve seen dozens of Polene fakes on Poshmark. It’s rather gross. They’re horrible imitations.
I mean, Polene is affordable. Why pay almost the same for an inauthetic bag? Counterfeiters have nothing better to do and those who knowingly purchase these fakes have no respect. Seriously disappointing.
That just make me so sad :sad: Fakes are awful no matter how well they are made.

Thanks so much for sharing, now I'm even more eager to get mine! It's sooo gorgeous :loveeyes: I've been looking for reviews as well, and was almost believing I ahould make my own as I didn't see anyone else, and I'll get mine today. But now this is up, even in the same colour option as mine, so I won't bother. It seems to be just as gorgeous as I thought, and I don't think I'll mind that it's got no lining :amuse:

Thanks for sharing! So good to see the new basket bag in detail. I feel like it’s a shame it’s not lined, but maybe that’s just me…

Personally, I do like the look of the bag and would like a basket bag one day but I don’t think this is the one - mainly because I really like to have a handsfree option given I have kids. :doh: If I can’t wear my bag on my shoulder (or even better crossbody) it’s just not practical!
I agree 100%. The bag is gorgeous but I'm so used to crossbody, that I definitely need the strap. They could have easily done that with this bag by adding another ring on the opposite side for the strap. That would have made the bag way more attractive, in my opinion. But I guess they are more focused on creating unique designs than making practical bags.

I just got back from Paris where I visited the Polene store. It was a great experience (service was amazing). While I was tempted by many styles, I ultimately chose Le Dix. They were sold out of all colors except the smooth cognac. I would have bought the black smooth if they had it in stock and nearly ordered it to be sent to my home but I ended up loving the cognac color. It really shows off the saddle bag aesthetic. I will say that I was also very tempted by the Umi, the Neuf, and the Sept mini. I will likely order the Umi in Nov-Dec when they offer free shipping.

very happy with the Dix! Such an easy bag to wear.B5D24D6D-F0E8-4620-930A-A7F036656426.jpeg

I just got back from Paris where I visited the Polene store. It was a great experience (service was amazing). While I was tempted by many styles, I ultimately chose Le Dix. They were sold out of all colors except the smooth cognac. I would have bought the black smooth if they had it in stock and nearly ordered it to be sent to my home but I ended up loving the cognac color. It really shows off the saddle bag aesthetic. I will say that I was also very tempted by the Umi, the Neuf, and the Sept mini. I will likely order the Umi in Nov-Dec when they offer free shipping.

very happy with the Dix! Such an easy bag to wear.View attachment 5431868
Beautiful. This exact bag is on my list.