Apple TV+ What are you watching?

I didn't know season 2 already started since I don't regularly subscribe. I only subscribe when there is a show I like to binge and then wait to resubscribe until something else comes along that interests me lol.
I don't know what carrier you have...I have Xfinity. They offer a free week of pay channels periodically, no sign-ups. I binged Ted Lasso and The Morning Show last time. Waiting for the next freebee! :yahoo:

Reactions: Addicted to bags
I loved Severance. Then again I'm a sucker for good sci-fi, so I'm biased. But yeah, it's super slow.

Speaking of sci-fi, if you have the patience to go sit through (and understand a bit) the first episode of Foundation, please watch it. It's like Game of Thrones, but with math, intergalactic travel, and cloning. And like GoT, it's the women that kick ass in this series. It's so good.

I also enjoyed Slow Horses (very cute lead actor, Jack Lowden; he's the real-life bf of Saoirse Ronan), Tehran, and Ted Lasso.

Loot just started with 3 episodes and I'm already a fan. Hilarious show.

Severance is a great show. The writing, production, and cinematography worked so well together. I think it’s at the right pace considering all that has to be revealed. We figure things out as the characters do, which makes for great suspense.

Reactions: allanrvj