PSA The Crystal Prada Re-Edition is In-Store and Online

I’m trying to hunt down the pink as my souvenir from my Paris vacation for March. Does anyone know if the pink is available in Europe and how hard it is to find? Thanks!!
I would call the Prada stores/counters in the cities you're visiting & ask. Stock seems to vary - some have been on the waiting list for >6 months for this bag & others (me) happened to ask at a time when they had stock ready & available in their warehouse. Hope you are able to track it down!

Reactions: Clifmar
Just a thought, but as someone who owns and LOVES this purse, you might consider taking it out to dinner next time you are out. Even if its not fancy dining.... take the crystal Prada with you. You might be surprised how much you love it.... maybe? I love mine. It catches & reflects light like nothing else, holds a lot for its size and makes me (personally) smile.

I LOVE taking my crystal Prada bag out - the sun hitting it is heavenly! I think the new green one is my favorite new color. Will the US ever get the Grey color that was in Australia? I hope so!
I was in Dubai two days ago.
They had it in yellow, pink, green and of course classic black (which I got), at the Dubai Mall.
You can check with them

Honestly I don’t know. I haven’t done this before. Usually I give my
stuff away.

I usually go to Yoogi's Closet. I've had good luck with them and they're easy to work with. Be warned however, resale on Prada is horrible. Prada never has had much resale value, but it's worse now. Other than a few "It" pieces, Prada barely pulls 25% of the original price on the secondary market. That's why it's never a good idea to buy Prada as an investment piece. If someone wants a certain bag from Prada, make sure you plan to buy it to enjoy it a long time. That's the only way to get your money out of it.

I usually go to Yoogi's Closet. I've had good luck with them and they're easy to work with. Be warned however, resale on Prada is horrible. Prada never has had much resale value, but it's worse now. Other than a few "It" pieces, Prada barely pulls 25% of the original price on the secondary market. That's why it's never a good idea to buy Prada as an investment piece. If someone wants a certain bag from Prada, make sure you plan to buy it to enjoy it a long time. That's the only way to get your money out of it.
Guess now I remember why I rather give away my bags that I no longer want! I never buy any luxury goods for investment purposes or to sell later.