PSA The Crystal Prada Re-Edition is In-Store and Online

I still have yet to take mine out and I’m considering selling it even though I know I won’t get full money back. Don’t care. Just don’t think I will ever take it out. And it’s been over a year now. Eeek lol
Have you sold yours? Mine is also been sitting in its box and tags still on for over 1year now. Just don't have that occasion where I'm comfortable to use it.

Have you sold yours? Mine is also been sitting in its box and tags still on for over 1year now. Just don't have that occasion where I'm comfortable to use it.
No!!!! I’m so bad. I had a reality check a few months ago. I’m done shopping on a whim and I really need to think over my wardrobe and my lifestyle. Clearly this bag meant a lot to me because of the nostalgia from the early 2000’s but at now this won’t work for me. I can’t think of any event to take it to. And even when I go to Vegas it’s still a no LOL.
I found an amazing resell place. Their stuff sells QUICKLY!!! So I think that’s where I will send it to. I have so many NWT clothing too and some shoes.
Right now I’m all about quality pieces that fit my lifestyle and will be able to wear for years - aka Chanel and Hermès.

No!!!! I’m so bad. I had a reality check a few months ago. I’m done shopping on a whim and I really need to think over my wardrobe and my lifestyle. Clearly this bag meant a lot to me because of the nostalgia from the early 2000’s but at now this won’t work for me. I can’t think of any event to take it to. And even when I go to Vegas it’s still a no LOL.
I found an amazing resell place. Their stuff sells QUICKLY!!! So I think that’s where I will send it to. I have so many NWT clothing too and some shoes.
Right now I’m all about quality pieces that fit my lifestyle and will be able to wear for years - aka Chanel and Hermès.

Imo this bag (i.e. the black version) works best with casual clothes in neutral colors (black/white/denim/etc). If the outfit is simple, it really doesn't look "too much".

Imo this bag (i.e. the black version) works best with casual clothes in neutral colors (black/white/denim/etc). If the outfit is simple, it really doesn't look "too much".
First, I don’t wear denim. Second I’m too old. So my style of wardrobe doesn’t fit this bag. I find it more on the younger side. I dress more mature for this bag. Seemed fun for a while. But not for me.

I absolutely agree about the styling after looking at all the IG posts on this bag. I think it's just a confidence thing as I don't think Me personally can pull it off.

Bumping to see how the crystals are holding up over time. Has anyone had any issues? I love the new "platinum" (gold) bags! They are so sparkly in person! :loveeyes:
mine has held up very well despite taking it on many trips this summer. I believe the crystals are made of glass since they're cool to the touch, so they're a lot more scratch-resistant than plastic. If anything, I'd be more concerned about pulling a thread from the satin interior lining

mine has held up very well despite taking it on many trips this summer. I believe the crystals are made of glass since they're cool to the touch, so they're a lot more scratch-resistant than plastic. If anything, I'd be more concerned about pulling a thread from the satin interior lining
Great to know! Mine is holding up great in the box LOL! To be fair, I've only used it twice or so so far..

Bumping to see how the crystals are holding up over time. Has anyone had any issues? I love the new "platinum" (gold) bags! They are so sparkly in person!
:loveeyes:
I've had mine since the first launch (the black one) and it's in perfect condition. Been on display in my closet room and I've used it on multiple nights out and it's holding up great! I'm so tempted for the new gold version :angel:

I've had mine since the first launch (the black one) and it's in perfect condition. Been on display in my closet room and I've used it on multiple nights out and it's holding up great! I'm so tempted for the new gold version :angel:
Hi! I just got the black one a few weeks ago and love it. Have you found any issues with displaying it and any fading of the crystals? I don’t expect it but thought I would check as I would love to display it in my closet.
This bag is just stunning and you should get the gold! I am going to get gold but decided to go for leather this time around- but only for variety! I am completely obsessed with the crystals.

Reactions: Lucyluv818