Spy shoes in black??

melopuff

PURSEBABY
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Hi!
Ok so I just have one question.

Do spy shoes come in black?

I really want a pair but we don't have a fendi boutique here in NZ so I cant check. There is a little store at DFS but when iIasked about the spy bag - they didn't even know what that was because they don't stock it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! IF anyone has pics please share :biggrin:

Styledrops is Legit, and I found the shoes run true to size. I also seem to recall Selfridges telling me they come in black. Try giving Selfridges a ring they post worldwide.

I was told they only came in the blueberry. Bluefly has them on sale if they have any left. I would love a black pair also they are :tup:
These are the ones I just ordered in Blue from Bluefly! They are on their way now. I didn't realize they were spy shoes. They would look awesome in black too!

Congrats on the shoes. I was so tempted to get the blue at Bluefly. Pictures please when you get them. melopuff did you find some black ones?
Yes, I'll post a pic. I noticed a few members here have the same shoes. I was checking out the thread of members with their fendi shoes/bags where I first saw them and absolutly loved them with the BB baby spy. A few days later they were on Bluefly. Seems the blue baby spy is a lot harder to find?