Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

View attachment 5406245
I am a really really bad girl. :giggle:

But a really bad girl with a perfectly gorgeous bag, Ludmilla! :ghi5:

In fact I think your pic highlights the bag even better that the official pic on the website. :choochoo:
On the website it was posed perfectly. But your pic brings the bag alive. :presents:

From the smoosh of her leather, understated hardware, and comfortable strap to her full zip and beautiful brown, every detail is drool worthy. :drool:

:congrats:

But a really bad girl with a perfectly gorgeous bag, Ludmilla! :ghi5:

In fact I think your pic highlights the bag even better that the official pic on the website. :choochoo:
On the website it was posed perfectly. But your pic brings the bag alive. :presents:

From the smoosh of her leather, understated hardware, and comfortable strap to her full zip and beautiful brown, every detail is drool worthy. :drool:

:congrats:
It’s a real wonder, Ludmilla.
Congratulations on your new brown tote.:dothewave:
The color and shape are beautiful!! Love!!
Thank you all, ladies. :smile:
At least my purse friends understand why I needed yet another bag. :biggrin:
Wish you could see that bag irl. The leather smell is amazing. Like a real saddle. The horse girl in me is very much in love with that.

Thank you all, ladies. :smile:
At least my purse friends understand why I needed yet another bag. :biggrin:
Wish you could see that bag irl. The leather smell is amazing. Like a real saddle. The horse girl in me is very much in love with that.

As a fellow leather lover, I understand where you’re coming from, Ludmilla. :yes:

Which undoubtedly explains why I make a habit of searching out leather scented candles. :whistle:

71317545-C849-40F4-BADE-C56922C5357A.jpeg

Last edited: