Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how @Snausages put this -- "the triangle is in the fold"-- so I am flattering her by imitation! Introducing my Tapis Persans with tremendous thanks to @Julide for her patient and kind assistance in helping narrow my search. Delighted to join my sisters and twins (@Maedi?) in this stunning design. This was my Pierre Marie grail...
View attachment 5406385
Congratulations, it’s gorgeous, and a beautiful cw, Lkb. May I please ask how you tied this so absolutely perfectly? Such neat folds.

I’ve been waiting to see your new one Modeled! Congratulations! It is definitely a unique muted colorway w that red pop. A keeper in a collection just to hold that muted spot. I saw elsewhere that you said you thought it was your fav cw, but perhaps not once got it home. Bummer. That does happen sometimes when hunting a specific cw only to get it home and not have it be the 10/10 we think it will be. But 9/10 is still awesome

love seeing your 70’s RC8. You all are knocking it out if the park this week with these clever displays. I love playing pick-the-design Haha. I can not pick all of yours though. Darn details ;). Can’t wait to see them all.

This is my all time fav giant silk triangles! Something about the colors. So jealous. I missed it, and have regretted it ever since.
Thanks for your votes of confidence, dear Nomad. Regarding the new red-hemmed beige Pytheas, we are twins, yes? :hugs: Just for clarity’s sake, I am not disappointed in it, but it didn’t wow me as I thought it would. I passed it up twice on TRR for decent prices, then it became completely elusive. So despite having found the pale blue/gris, I had to have it. I’ll see if it’s a keeper. I do love it in both cws.
Re the RC 70s, clockwise from the top: Les Bassetts, Caléche Elastique, Sequences, Savana Dance, Carréve, Promenade a Paris, Kelly en Caléche, and Ex Libris Atlantis.
Thank you for the compliment on my BdG Mini GT.

Last edited:
RC 8:

Starting with Jungle Love, my fav design and cw.
Les Toits de Paris purchased in Paris whilst visiting with fellow scarf collectors.
Peuple du Vent, a gift from DD.
Au Coeur de la Vie, one of the most beautiful H designs, difficult to choose a fav cw.
Les Ameriques s/e, Kermit Oliver artistry at its best.
La Danse s/e, reminds me of DD's childhood ballet classes.
Cavaliers du Caucase, my most worn grab and go scarf.
Hommage a l'Explorateur Sir Ernest Shackleton designed by Zoe Pauwels, a special design/grail.

DSC07894.JPG

RC 8:

Les Toits de Paris purchased in Paris whilst visiting with fellow scarf collectors.
Au Coeur de la Vie, one of the most beautiful H designs, difficult to choose a fav cw.
Hommage a l'Explorateur Sir Ernest Shackleton designed by Zoe Pauwels, a special design/grail.

View attachment 5406423
Gorgeous, gorgeous!

• Thanks
Reactions: orchard and Nomad
It seems only yesterday that I was agonizing over which scarves I could fit in the suitcase to New Orleans for the winter/spring seasons and now I am packing this week for a return road trip North. Of course, I am not leaving with fewer scarves so I can see that this may be a twice yearly problem for me. New scarves each season and the grails and petite grails and happy, lucky, unexpected silky pleasures that um...well...just seem to happen in Scarflandia :whut: !?! But I will be taking this new triangle, for sure: Bouquets Selliers in a delicious marron glacé and blue cw.
View attachment 5405694
Love the way you tied this! Looks great!

RC 8:

View attachment 5406423
These are all stunning, Orchard, and we are twins with Peuple du Vent, as I have this beauty as a plisse. (Can one call a twill and a plisse of the same design twins? Hmmm, something to think about.)
85D8FF13-7482-4E65-9F0D-D0801A00666D.jpeg9EF25350-C1A4-4773-9196-E969DC58FA27.jpeg

Another “triangle is the fold” with Les Leopards Modernes Wash in Crème/Vert/Rose. One half with tulips and leopards, the other with saddlery buckles.
Details from Hermes: “Here, two famous scarves are combined into one, like a contemporary coat of arms. One half of the scarf presents a design by Christiane Vauzelles from 1967 in which two leopards frolic in a stylized natural setting. There is a clear harmony between these felines with mischievous grins, emphasized by the understated plant motifs and the symmetry of the design. On the other half, a collection of saddlery buckles designed in the late 1970s by Françoise de La Perrière pays tribute to Thierry Hermès, the Parisian harness-maker and founder of the House”

Attachments

• E8F4CE2C-3B55-4760-A092-70CD1D2A8AE0.jpeg
    E8F4CE2C-3B55-4760-A092-70CD1D2A8AE0.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 9FDF88ED-E5F0-4DB0-8B58-EDC585DD04B3.jpeg
    9FDF88ED-E5F0-4DB0-8B58-EDC585DD04B3.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 43
I love how @Snausages put this -- "the triangle is in the fold"-- so I am flattering her by imitation! Introducing my Tapis Persans with tremendous thanks to @Julide for her patient and kind assistance in helping narrow my search. Delighted to join my sisters and twins (@Maedi?) in this stunning design. This was my Pierre Marie grail...
View attachment 5406385
congratulations - it’s beautiful!
Some triangles in Appaloosa des Steppes:
View attachment 5406407
View attachment 5406409
Triangles in Ex Libris en Cravate maxi twilly cut:
View attachment 5406408
And another Kachinas GT in that gorgeous orange, yellow and cobalt:
View attachment 5406406
Well done!
Beautiful choices, I still love the colorway of the MT ❤️
RC 8:

View attachment 5406423
:girlsigh: so pretty! :girlsigh:
Yesterday's scarf mail was the Kyoto Marble Silk fringed muffler. So pretty. I think these muffler styles are really nice for warmer weather.

Surely, I can find a triangle somewhere on this muffler to be on theme.

View attachment 5406143View attachment 5406144View attachment 5406145View attachment 5406146

There we are! A yellow triangle. With a mostly blue triangle below it.

View attachment 5406147

My scarf of the day is the Marble Silk Fringed Muffler.

View attachment 5406448
Gorgeous! :faint:
Another “triangle is the fold” with Les Leopards Modernes Wash in Crème/Vert/Rose. One half with tulips and leopards, the other with saddlery buckles.
Details from Hermes: “Here, two famous scarves are combined into one, like a contemporary coat of arms. One half of the scarf presents a design by Christiane Vauzelles from 1967 in which two leopards frolic in a stylized natural setting. There is a clear harmony between these felines with mischievous grins, emphasized by the understated plant motifs and the symmetry of the design. On the other half, a collection of saddlery buckles designed in the late 1970s by Françoise de La Perrière pays tribute to Thierry Hermès, the Parisian harness-maker and founder of the House”
I still kick myself for missing this - I adore this cw!

Wow! On EBay and it is still readily available in stores AND on H.com Amazing. :ty: @Karenska!

I forgot to say how much I love the way the chain of the necklace is placed over and not under the gav @Snausages! Scarf jewelry...

Well these are my two favorites @Karenska and I am twins on the first-- a grail find for me last year. Congratulations on your addition. I like both these cws because they look a bit like the faded parchment of old maps...

This is a vety cute idea and a quite lovely collection of 70s!

I only have the BdG ini design in a cotton charm 70 which is adorable for summer but I am always on the look out for this triangle-- yours is most definitely enablement/inspiration in action @Karenska!

Oh, so very delighted to be twins and to see it on you @Croisette7! It looks fabulous on this cream sweater and of course, now you are reminding me that a cuff would also be a good addition :winkiss: It looks so beautiful. It always makes me happy when my seasonal choices match yours!

:faint: Thank you for posting it flat @frenchgirl. It is delightful. What a special piece.

If I could find this scarf in this cw @de vent my Christine Henry love would be complete. It is beautiful-- love it with the coat.

Twins @Forever Orange! I love how you have styled it. I tend to default to turquoise with this one but now looking at your photos I see that there is a lot more to choose from. I love this design so much!

You have some seriously iconic and grail-y scarves in your Robinson Chic @Forever Orange! A beautiful collection.

:lol: and :ty: @Cookiefiend!
Thank you so much!

View attachment 5406385
Just perfect with your blouse, LKB!

Some triangles in Appaloosa des Steppes:
View attachment 5406407
View attachment 5406409
Triangles in Ex Libris en Cravate maxi twilly cut:
View attachment 5406408
And another Kachinas GT in that gorgeous orange, yellow and cobalt:
View attachment 5406406
All so fabulous, Karenska!

Hopping in on page 520.

love seeing your RC 8. I do indeed see what I imagine is only “some” of your blue collection :graucho: . Further confirming that I also love blue because I would own all of these lol. Happy to be twins on sieste. Took me a long time.

gorgeous pytheas. I think this is my favorite colorway. It seems most fitting for this theme to be the dark blue cw.

wowza! This is stunning all around

BIG congratulations on this beauty! An unbelievable gift for your anniversary.

Love this design in black. Perfect against that purple top. Galaxy inspired. Wonderful black RC8. One of them is unknown to me from the detail. Can’t wait to see it this week.

Brilliant use of your jewelry as Lkb said. I am totally going to try this. And you could not have found a more perfect red match. Bravo

Great eye w your lovely collection of triangles. One of my absolute favorites is cocottes! Love seeing it on here. I am sisters with you, but would love to be twins.

ahhhh that beautiful marron color on cashmere :hbeat:. A wonderful triangle for a collection. And of course I love your pytheas. Just love this design

I’ve been waiting to see your new one Modeled! Congratulations! It is definitely a unique muted colorway w that red pop. A keeper in a collection just to hold that muted spot. I saw elsewhere that you said you thought it was your fav cw, but perhaps not once got it home. Bummer. That does happen sometimes when hunting a specific cw only to get it home and not have it be the 10/10 we think it will be. But 9/10 is still awesome

love seeing your 70’s RC8. You all are knocking it out if the park this week with these clever displays. I love playing pick-the-design Haha. I can not pick all of yours though. Darn details ;). Can’t wait to see them all.

This is my all time fav giant silk triangles! Something about the colors. So jealous. I missed it, and have regretted it ever since.

awe Twins w so many. Looks great against the ivory. Makes the gray border pop

An amazing design in a gorgeous colorway. This design in my favorite all floral scarf I own. So unique in this colorway. I would gladly add it to my collection as well. And the pastel pink one. And the red one :lol:

wowza. I stopped scrolling right here to take it in longer. This is a striking cw of this design. And you set it off so beautifully with the cardi and tank color. wow love it

:faint: wow. Love so many. Wish I was Twins on more than the one that I am haha. Singapore. A fav of mine too. Your cosmo is my top choice. I’m waiting patiently to find it for close to retail. Great RC8. thanks for sharing
Thank you, Nomad!

• Thanks
Reactions: Karenska and Nomad
A *PINK* Robinson C for today - I love me some pinks! :giggle:
C7DD0EBA-9E89-494D-9553-644E2900D16B.jpeg
Staring in the upper left, L to R:
Tigre Royal Fleuri - such a great happy pink with a regal party hat wearing tiger - how could that ever be wrong?
Ex Libris Les Parisiennes - such a fun design!
L’Ivresse de L’Infini - I had to have this after @Langsam tied it into The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Universe :lol:
Kachinas - was a Grail - it’s Beeeyouteeful!
Parures de Samourais - my first boutique scarf… well the duty free at CDG anyway!
Parures de Maharajas - I love this soft pink with the orange jewels
Fantaisies Indiennes - another beautiful shade of pink ❤️
Au Contra Courant - HG - I looked for this for forever!!

Wearing the pink Kachinas today… I was taking the picture and thought “well - you’ll be perfect for today!”
F5C08A1F-ACFA-411A-88F6-644F1B283244.jpeg

RC 8:

View attachment 5406423
orchard, that‘s a very pretty selection!

Yesterday's scarf mail was the Kyoto Marble Silk fringed muffler. So pretty. I think these muffler styles are really nice for warmer weather.

Surely, I can find a triangle somewhere on this muffler to be on theme.

View attachment 5406143View attachment 5406144View attachment 5406145View attachment 5406146

There we are! A yellow triangle. With a mostly blue triangle below it.

View attachment 5406147

My scarf of the day is the Marble Silk Fringed Muffler.

View attachment 5406448
Oh my, what a beauty ... inlc. jacquard bees! Congratulation RBH!

These are all stunning, Orchard, and we are twins with Peuple du Vent, as I have this beauty as a plisse. (Can one call a twill and a plisse of the same design twins? Hmmm, something to think about.)
View attachment 5406485View attachment 5406486
Well done, Karenska! I wear mine the same drape.

A *PINK* Robinson C for today - I love me some pinks! :giggle:
View attachment 5406600
Staring in the upper left, L to R:
Tigre Royal Fleuri - such a great happy pink with a regal party hat wearing tiger - how could that ever be wrong?
Ex Libris Les Parisiennes - such a fun design!
L’Ivresse de L’Infini - I had to have this after @Langsam tied it into The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Universe :lol:
Kachinas - was a Grail - it’s Beeeyouteeful!
Parures de Samourais - my first boutique scarf… well the duty free at CDG anyway!
Parures de Maharajas - I love this soft pink with the orange jewels
Fantaisies Indiennes - another beautiful shade of pink ❤
Au Contra Courant - HG - I looked for this for forever!!

Wearing the pink Kachinas today… I was taking the picture and thought “well - you’ll be perfect for today!”
View attachment 5406601
A wonderful pink parade ... and a gorgeous blouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.