Scarves Scarf of the Day 2022 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing an Ex Libris Glam in a triangle to complement the chevrons in the top

View attachment 5405419
wooooooo - what a beauty! The Glams are so under-rated!
Have you trumped the Glams glow with this necklace tho?!? What a stunner!
Stunning silks and a beautiful picture of your family!
Thank you dear Barbette! ❤️
Today is our 36th Wedding Anniversary. Only one flower received, but it's all I wanted!View attachment 5405542
The colours and bee jacquard are perfect for me.
Showing the crossover of seasons in my garden today. Roses and Frangipanis, Orange Tree fruit will be ready for Winter. Busy bees making honey. I feel very thankful for today! X View attachment 5405548View attachment 5405549View attachment 5405550View attachment 5405551View attachment 5405552View attachment 5405553
Whoa…
A) Congratulations!
B) That is a stunner of a scarf!
C) Mr HotGalaxy is a keeper!
It seems only yesterday that I was agonizing over which scarves I could fit in the suitcase to New Orleans for the winter/spring seasons and now I am packing this week for a return road trip North. Of course, I am not leaving with fewer scarves so I can see that this may be a twice yearly problem for me. New scarves each season and the grails and petite grails and happy, lucky, unexpected silky pleasures that um...well...just seem to happen in Scarflandia :whut: !?! But I will be taking this new triangle, for sure: Bouquets Selliers in a delicious marron glacé and blue cw.
View attachment 5405694
:faint:
LOVE!
This is just a gorgeous look on navy blue! Truly lovely on you. Love the way the navy punches up the color drama!

Thank you @Cookiefiend.

Thank you @Croisette7-- it was indeed a very lucky find.

Oh, thank you @Karenska! I am fortunate in my tall windows but it took a good while to wait for enough of the clouds to pass by for a good shot!

Wow. This is some Robinson Chic! I am happy to be sisters on several and twins on Sieste. Of course like everyone and their scarf sister I would adore a Shackleton! Would it be possible to see it flat? I did not realize it had mosaic and blue hem. So curious @frenchgirl! Your Kuna is my favorite cw of all.

All the lovely TPF scarfies are making me much more open to new choices and colors. Thank you always for your kindness and encouraging reviews @Maedi! :hugs:

This is just a spectacular all together look @Snausages! :ps: (and thank you!)

Thank you @Barbette-- that is so nice. I am glad you are back among your scarfie pals...

Oh, my goodness! It is a trifecta of happiness: an anniversary to celebrate, a phenomenal scarf gift to mark the occasion and a glorious garden to delight the senses! Congratulations on all three @hotgalaxy. What an amazingly lovely day.
Thanks!
Drama Llama R I! :lol:
Today I'm wearing one of my personal black Robinson Chic scarves, La Voie Lactee, located from 9 o'clock to 10:30 in the photo.

View attachment 5405710

When I was a small child I could actually see the Milky Way from the backyard of my home. I found the sight of so many stars fascinating. Then the town installed a streetlight on our lot, and billions of stars were lost to me. I've rarely seen the Milky Way since, and I would wager many people have never seen it. Light pollution has robbed modern people of what the ancients saw every night.

My SOTD is La Voie Lactee, folded into a triangle, of course.

View attachment 5405720
❤️❤️❤️
When we built our home 18 years ago, we were the 11th home in the neighborhood… we had stars like you can’t believe.. Now though - the neighborhood and the surrounding area has grown - and we don’t see as many stars as we used too. Or as many lightening bugs - I miss them!
Once again the triangle is in the fold. En Attendant Ulysse 45

View attachment 5405769
Adorable!
Triangles within a design:

Bolduc
View attachment 5405767

Vie Du Fleuve
View attachment 5405768

Fregates Magnifiques
View attachment 5405770

Coupons Indiens
View attachment 5405771

L'Art Indien Des Plaines
View attachment 5405772

Cheval De Courses
View attachment 5405773

Les Chevaux Qataris
View attachment 5405774

Epices
View attachment 5405775

L'Art Du Temari
View attachment 5405776

Faubourg By Night
View attachment 5405777

Claque Au Vent
View attachment 5405778

Cocottes De Soie
View attachment 5405779
(also speechless - wowwwww!)
My very favorite giant triangle is Brides de Gala mini. I just love the rich vermillion and marine next to the cool blanc and champagne. And the lone magenta block - genius!
View attachment 5405849
View attachment 5405852
I adore your BdG mini! Kicking myself for not pouncing on one!
BOUQUETS SELLIER ... twins with LKB!

View attachment 5405906
❤️❤️❤️
Well done!
And my RC 8:
From top left:
- Flowers of South Africa
- Laboratoire du Temps
- Wild Singapore
- Nuees imaginaires
- Tyger, Tyger
- Danse Pacifique
- Cosmographia Universalis
- Kawa OraView attachment 5406130
Well - I can’t love this enough. So beautiful!
your NI is stunning in this colorway… I think I need it! :love:

Thank you dear Barbette! ❤

Whoa…
A) Congratulations!

LOVE!

Thanks!

❤❤❤
When we built our home 18 years ago, we were the 11th home in the neighborhood… we had stars like you can’t believe.. Now though - the neighborhood and the surrounding area has grown - and we don’t see as many stars as we used too. Or as many lightening bugs - I miss them!

Adorable!

❤❤❤

Well done!

Thank you! I do like lots of colors and this NI CW is indeed beautiful IRL. I hope you get to add it to your collection one day!

Reactions: Cookiefiend

Bolduc
View attachment 5405767

Vie Du Fleuve
View attachment 5405768

Fregates Magnifiques
View attachment 5405770

Coupons Indiens
View attachment 5405771

L'Art Indien Des Plaines
View attachment 5405772

Cheval De Courses
View attachment 5405773

Les Chevaux Qataris
View attachment 5405774

Epices
View attachment 5405775

L'Art Du Temari
View attachment 5405776

Faubourg By Night
View attachment 5405777

Claque Au Vent
View attachment 5405778

Cocottes De Soie
View attachment 5405779
Fabulous, especially Chevaux Quataris.

Reactions: HScarfCollector

Whoa…
A) Congratulations!

LOVE!

Thanks!

❤❤❤

Adorable!

❤❤❤

Well done!

Thank you, dear!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I love it. I think I saw one on Ebay that made my heart go pitty-pat.
Wow! On EBay and it is still readily available in stores AND on H.com Amazing. :ty: @Karenska!

View attachment 5405769
I forgot to say how much I love the way the chain of the necklace is placed over and not under the gav @Snausages! Scarf jewelry...
Such a beauty. I have the pale blue/gris and just found the beige/red hem cw just about new in unworn condition.
View attachment 5405811
View attachment 5405810
Well these are my two favorites @Karenska and I am twins on the first-- a grail find for me last year. Congratulations on your addition. I like both these cws because they look a bit like the faded parchment of old maps...
How about a little Robinson Chic, 70s format? I have nine 70s and I would take them all on a desert isle. They are work horses for me. The only one not here is Tiger Royal Fleuri bandana 70, which I will include with my ‘danas. Can you guess each one? Funny, they are all 70s but they fold in different sized triangles.
View attachment 5405839
This is a vety cute idea and a quite lovely collection of 70s!
My very favorite giant triangle is Brides de Gala mini. I just love the rich vermillion and marine next to the cool blanc and champagne. And the lone magenta block - genius!
View attachment 5405849
View attachment 5405852
I only have the BdG ini design in a cotton charm 70 which is adorable for summer but I am always on the look out for this triangle-- yours is most definitely enablement/inspiration in action @Karenska!

View attachment 5405906
Oh, so very delighted to be twins and to see it on you @Croisette7! It looks fabulous on this cream sweater and of course, now you are reminding me that a cuff would also be a good addition :winkiss: It looks so beautiful. It always makes me happy when my seasonal choices match yours!
Here is the real Shackleton! How I could get the two mixed up I have no clue.... Not the same climate at all ; )
But will confess that Pytheas is my favorite of the twoView attachment 5405922.
:faint: Thank you for posting it flat @frenchgirl. It is delightful. What a special piece.
Originally planned to post on Sunday as a crossover; Fleurs De Giverny. The garden pattern includes many geometric plots including a number of triangular sub groups. Belated thanks to our hosts for a lovely week.View attachment 5406026View attachment 5406027
If I could find this scarf in this cw @de vent my Christine Henry love would be complete. It is beautiful-- love it with the coat.
Twins @Forever Orange! I love how you have styled it. I tend to default to turquoise with this one but now looking at your photos I see that there is a lot more to choose from. I love this design so much!
And my RC 8:
From top left:
- Laboratoire du Temps
- Wild Singapore
- Nuees imaginaires
- Tyger, Tyger
- Danse Pacifique
You have some seriously iconic and grail-y scarves in your Robinson Chic @Forever Orange! A beautiful collection.

Whoa…
A) Congratulations!

LOVE!

Thanks!

❤❤❤

Adorable!

❤❤❤

Well done!

:lol: and :ty: @Cookiefiend!

I love how @Snausages put this -- "the triangle is in the fold"-- so I am flattering her by imitation! Introducing my Tapis Persans with tremendous thanks to @Julide for her patient and kind assistance in helping narrow my search. Delighted to join my sisters and twins (@Maedi?) in this stunning design. This was my Pierre Marie grail...
View attachment 5406385
Congratulations on getting your grail! I know you had been searching. Is this a 140silk? You have tied it amazingly well with those perfect pleats on the side. And it looks so good with the collar flip above it. I think you found a magnificent way to style it.

Last edited:
A modified Robinson Chic for my bandana collection (less than eight) but they are all worn in the summer, so they would be with me on my desert isle :winkiss:.
Tiger Royal Fleuri (I named the tiger ‘Binta’), Les Leopards, Ex Libris, Ex Libris Madras, Les Nouveau Amoreaux de Paris, and Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus.
466E7F57-C234-4D7C-961C-101EC193CB09.jpeg

Last edited:
Hopping in on page 520.

OK, should I end up on a desert island, these are the 8 twills I very much would want with me. Never mind moussies or cashmeres... I would say these 8 are my very favorites. You will know all of them, I simply adore them. Definitely not a tidy display, but you get the idea.
left circling onward and down: quadrige, shackleton, sieste, feux du ciel, reve d'Australie, ors bleus, legende Kuna,pavement.View attachment 5405164
love seeing your RC 8. I do indeed see what I imagine is only “some” of your blue collection :graucho: . Further confirming that I also love blue because I would own all of these lol. Happy to be twins on sieste. Took me a long time.
It is clearly NOT Shackleton, so sorry about that! Different explorer altogether! Here is Voyage de Pytheas, flat with a few detailed shots.View attachment 5405749View attachment 5405743View attachment 5405746View attachment 5405747
gorgeous pytheas. I think this is my favorite colorway. It seems most fitting for this theme to be the dark blue cw.
Doing an Ex Libris Glam in a triangle to complement the chevrons in the top

View attachment 5405419
wowza! This is stunning all around
Today is our 36th Wedding Anniversary. Only one flower received, but it's all I wanted!View attachment 5405542
The colours and bee jacquard are perfect for me.
Showing the crossover of seasons in my garden today. Roses and Frangipanis, Orange Tree fruit will be ready for Winter. Busy bees making honey. I feel very thankful for today! X View attachment 5405548View attachment 5405549View attachment 5405550View attachment 5405551View attachment 5405552View attachment 5405553
BIG congratulations on this beauty! An unbelievable gift for your anniversary.
Today I'm wearing one of my personal black Robinson Chic scarves, La Voie Lactee, located from 9 o'clock to 10:30 in the photo.

View attachment 5405710

When I was a small child I could actually see the Milky Way from the backyard of my home. I found the sight of so many stars fascinating. Then the town installed a streetlight on our lot, and billions of stars were lost to me. I've rarely seen the Milky Way since, and I would wager many people have never seen it. Light pollution has robbed modern people of what the ancients saw every night.

My SOTD is La Voie Lactee, folded into a triangle, of course.

View attachment 5405720
Love this design in black. Perfect against that purple top. Galaxy inspired. Wonderful black RC8. One of them is unknown to me from the detail. Can’t wait to see it this week.

View attachment 5405769
Brilliant use of your jewelry as Lkb said. I am totally going to try this. And you could not have found a more perfect red match. Bravo

Bolduc
View attachment 5405767

Vie Du Fleuve
View attachment 5405768

Fregates Magnifiques
View attachment 5405770

Coupons Indiens
View attachment 5405771

L'Art Indien Des Plaines
View attachment 5405772

Cheval De Courses
View attachment 5405773

Les Chevaux Qataris
View attachment 5405774

Epices
View attachment 5405775

L'Art Du Temari
View attachment 5405776

Faubourg By Night
View attachment 5405777

Claque Au Vent
View attachment 5405778

Cocottes De Soie
View attachment 5405779
Great eye w your lovely collection of triangles. One of my absolute favorites is cocottes! Love seeing it on here. I am sisters with you, but would love to be twins.
It seems only yesterday that I was agonizing over which scarves I could fit in the suitcase to New Orleans for the winter/spring seasons and now I am packing this week for a return road trip North. Of course, I am not leaving with fewer scarves so I can see that this may be a twice yearly problem for me. New scarves each season and the grails and petite grails and happy, lucky, unexpected silky pleasures that um...well...just seem to happen in Scarflandia :whut: !?! But I will be taking this new triangle, for sure: Bouquets Selliers in a delicious marron glacé and blue cw.
View attachment 5405694
Aha! I thought so! I am your sister on this beauty-- I have the quieter blue one. Thank you for clarifying, I kept trying to zoom in :lol:
View attachment 5405796
ahhhh that beautiful marron color on cashmere :hbeat:. A wonderful triangle for a collection. And of course I love your pytheas. Just love this design
Such a beauty. I have the pale blue/gris and just found the beige/red hem cw just about new in unworn condition.
View attachment 5405811
View attachment 5405810
I’ve been waiting to see your new one Modeled! Congratulations! It is definitely a unique muted colorway w that red pop. A keeper in a collection just to hold that muted spot. I saw elsewhere that you said you thought it was your fav cw, but perhaps not once got it home. Bummer. That does happen sometimes when hunting a specific cw only to get it home and not have it be the 10/10 we think it will be. But 9/10 is still awesome
How about a little Robinson Chic, 70s format? I have nine 70s and I would take them all on a desert isle. They are work horses for me. The only one not here is Tiger Royal Fleuri bandana 70, which I will include with my ‘danas. Can you guess each one? Funny, they are all 70s but they fold in different sized triangles.
View attachment 5405839
love seeing your 70’s RC8. You all are knocking it out if the park this week with these clever displays. I love playing pick-the-design Haha. I can not pick all of yours though. Darn details ;). Can’t wait to see them all.
View attachment 5405849
View attachment 5405852
This is my all time fav giant silk triangles! Something about the colors. So jealous. I missed it, and have regretted it ever since.

View attachment 5405906
awe Twins w so many. Looks great against the ivory. Makes the gray border pop
Originally planned to post on Sunday as a crossover; Fleurs De Giverny. The garden pattern includes many geometric plots including a number of triangular sub groups. Belated thanks to our hosts for a lovely week.View attachment 5406026View attachment 5406027
An amazing design in a gorgeous colorway. This design in my favorite all floral scarf I own. So unique in this colorway. I would gladly add it to my collection as well. And the pastel pink one. And the red one :lol:
wowza. I stopped scrolling right here to take it in longer. This is a striking cw of this design. And you set it off so beautifully with the cardi and tank color. wow love it
And my RC 8:
From top left:
- Laboratoire du Temps
- Wild Singapore
- Nuees imaginaires
- Tyger, Tyger
- Danse Pacifique
:faint: wow. Love so many. Wish I was Twins on more than the one that I am haha. Singapore. A fav of mine too. Your cosmo is my top choice. I’m waiting patiently to find it for close to retail. Great RC8. thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.