EU Chatting and Stalking

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
I then went to visit my friend who is buying fake bags :facepalm: and she is now purchasing fake shoes, jewellery etc and I saw she purchased exactly same Hermes Oran sandals as I have and LV Coussin also in the same colour as I have. It completely puts me off wearing it again. I am so against fakes and she even had the audacity to tell me that I am stupid to pay such a lots of money for luxury goods while she has the same for 1/10 price. She even told me a story when she took her fake Gucci bag to the store and SA didn’t realised it’s fake.
Sorry for such a moody post but I thought you would understand me :drinks:

I would also like to congrat everyone who purchased new goodies. I love seeing all your unboxings, even if I don’t write anything :loveeyes:

Not Chanel but comfy and affordable…I also love Chloe and MyChatelles for flats!

What a beautiful Hermes haul hun! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :love: :heart: Congratulations on these gorgeous additions!:tup::drinks: Tbh I already had this bag on my radar before, but what is your pic doing to me!:drool::drool::drool::facepalm::giggle: May I ask you and @lovelyrita, what the price was? And how htf is this bag? Do you think there’s any chance of buying it without having an Hermes client history?;):loveeyes:Thanks a lot in advance!
Thank you! I feel very lucky to have it. I agree with @lovelyrita - ”medium” hard, and that is just because of stock levels in the boutiques. If the boutique has one available for sale, you will be able to buy it as a new client. And if they don’t, you should be able to put it on your wishlist with a CA that you meet at the store and you will likely get it nice and quickly, depending on how flexible you are with color - right now it feels like there are more neutrals around than the pop colors. It does pop up on the website, but I think the resellers have bots or something as they sell immediately.

Oh nooo, that sounds like such a sad day :sad: I'm sorry the chanel balerinas didn't work out. I'm not fimiliar with these shoes but maybe someone else on the forum can give advice on which size to take?

I'm also blown away by the story of your friend with the fake bags:shocked: buying fake is already annoying but the fact that she choose the same bags as you out of allllll fakes wou make me mad:facepalm: I mean if you can't or don't want to pay the price there are so many other beautifull less expensive bags out there. I will never understand why people prefer to buy a fake over an other quality non designer bag.
I know right? Sometime ago one of her coworker said on a BBQ: I love your bag (fake Gucci), it is so beautiful. It must have cost a fortune and she said: Thank you :eek:Didn’t mention it’s fake. It bothers me so much.

Not Chanel but comfy and affordable…I also love Chloe and MyChatelles for flats!
Thank you. They look lovely, I will check it out :flowers:

I'm back from my LV World Tour! Very dazed recovering from the looooong flights and jet-lag, but this thread as usual has been fun to read through when I couldn't tell if it was 4am or 4pm :lol: congratulations to everyone who's had new buys!

Wow that's interesting about so much ATB for SS22 in EU. It was all out of stock in North America and some stuff was sold out in Australia, both regions had a few weeks' wait time for orders.

@brnicutie sorry I didn't get to answer about my whereabouts with the travel. I made a last minute trip to NY!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: @deanomatter partly inspired by your photos and story to visit NY, I was in Canada and thought, ooh, why not?

So I continued my "LV World Tour " at Macy’s and the Fifth Avenue stores. Didn't buy anything, but was so so so much fun getting to explore, and experience these LVs.

Macy’s in general was v busy, lots of bag sales that week, but the LV was quieter. I did wait for about 15 minutes but they text you when nearly your turn so I could explore other parts of Macy’s, like the incredible shoe sale racks.

I went to Fifth Avenue on a weeknight that included a brisk walk through Times Square, Broadway- lots of shows are back! - and Rockefeller Centre. The Kate Spade there has what are apparently exclusive to the Rock bags/SLGs, pictured. Actually the bag may be not just that store. But I think the SLGs were.

They had other I*NY capsule pieces that I also saw in Canada, like the metro card case- that was cute. I hope you guys don't mind I'm posting these as well, not sure if anyone else here likes Kate spade. We get it in Australia too but we're a few seasons behind and might not get the NY range.

Fifth Avenue LV is multi storey, and I noticed this interesting yellow taurillon-looking?flask? That was on display. Cool, huh? Andbrave colour for anyone who picks it!

Didn't have to queue long, maybe 15 minutes as well.

Also, Nordstrom Rack at Union Square has some Gucci and YSL :loveeyes::loveeyes: our exchange rate with the US is currently terrible so it wasn't cheap for us, but I loved the eye candy! Also NYC is nearly 9% sales tax :sad: More than double Hawaii!!

View attachment 5401787View attachment 5401788View attachment 5401789View attachment 5401790View attachment 5401791View attachment 5401792View attachment 5401793View attachment 5401794
Happy to hear you had such an exciting trip! :smile: And thanks for sharing the pics!
Sorry about the watercolour PO - it was almost too good to be true. But maybe something similar will come out. I also regret not getting that PO.

This print kinda grows on me :love: Also really like the one that @Cathindy posted (the real one obvs :biggrin:)! When will these be released?
Me too ! I was schocked when I saw Iris brought it to the show yesterday , immediately nerding on the app :lol: Incase I missed it ..But I realized that my last name is not Apatow:lol: Thats probably the reason I cant find it …

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
I then went to visit my friend who is buying fake bags :facepalm: and she is now purchasing fake shoes, jewellery etc and I saw she purchased exactly same Hermes Oran sandals as I have and LV Coussin also in the same colour as I have. It completely puts me off wearing it again. I am so against fakes and she even had the audacity to tell me that I am stupid to pay such a lots of money for luxury goods while she has the same for 1/10 price. She even told me a story when she took her fake Gucci bag to the store and SA didn’t realised it’s fake.

I would also like to congrat everyone who purchased new goodies. I love seeing all your unboxings, even if I don’t write anything :loveeyes:

View attachment 5402306

View attachment 5402307
I had no words to it as I have been in ur shoes before. I’ve also had one or two friends like that (cue : had) that literally not only proud of it , they also started bashing me since I only buy the real deal .. Their word : well nobody will believe you carried the real deal anyway since you only drove Kia .. While they drove an Audi with fake sh** .. After that, I reflected how much our friendship worth and based at…For me (us ) bought the lux goods are more for my own happiness, I dont need to use them to proof anything at all, while they are most likely not on the same page. We buy what we like, use it as we like no ulterior motive…So keep the chin up :heart: :heart:

Oh that is exciting phase for you all that your daughter starts nursery! I still remembered my first born day 1 in nursery. I wept and cried when I dropped him off while he already crawled to the toys and wave goodbye:crybaby::crybaby:

Have you also tried Tory Burch ? I have 3 of them and various color and I love it.. So comfortable , and 1 of them is foldable that I carry them in my bag to work incase I was tired of my heels ( which only last like 2 hours)

https://www.toryburch.com/en-eu/shoes/flats/minnie-travel-ballet-flat-leather/49350.html?color=006

View attachment 5402306

View attachment 5402307
Have you tried Repetto? I have some of them and they are very comfortable. Love their colors too!