EU Chatting and Stalking

you have sooo much patience though I can’t wait months for bags at all:blush: did your sa say when the 19 would be in? How about your mini?
Yes, it’s so difficult to be patient and wait - especially controlling my spendings in the meantime :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol:
I’ve already been waiting 3.5 months for my Chanel 19, although my SA initially told me 2-3 months waiting time … so hopefully the bag will come soon. The waitlist for the mini is even longer, 6-9 months, and I’ve been waiting for 2.5 months already. Hopefully one of the bags will come soon :girlsigh::panic::panic:
I’m looking forward to seeing your pics!! :loveeyes::love::woot: :woot: :woot:

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
there is a US brand called Tieks (with .com website) that is all ballerina flats, run about $ 200-300 US. Lots of colors and has a whole fan base with a facebook page etc, limited edition releases. Not as elegant as Chanel by far but more of a functional everyday ballerina. I have a few pair but not buying anymore as they don’t carry half sizes, I have to stretch them to keep them from digging in to the top of my right foot. Not sure about shipping to Europe but US shipping and returns are free. The exchange and return policy is excellent, as I bought 2 pair in Nov in different sizes and didn’t get around to returning one pair until March but no problem, refund granted. Everyone has different size/shape feet so lots of people apparently love them but I struggle to get the right fit.

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
I then went to visit my friend who is buying fake bags :facepalm: and she is now purchasing fake shoes, jewellery etc and I saw she purchased exactly same Hermes Oran sandals as I have and LV Coussin also in the same colour as I have. It completely puts me off wearing it again. I am so against fakes and she even had the audacity to tell me that I am stupid to pay such a lots of money for luxury goods while she has the same for 1/10 price. She even told me a story when she took her fake Gucci bag to the store and SA didn’t realised it’s fake.
Sorry for such a moody post but I thought you would understand me :drinks:

I would also like to congrat everyone who purchased new goodies. I love seeing all your unboxings, even if I don’t write anything :loveeyes:

View attachment 5402306

View attachment 5402307
I find them quite wide as well and have to size down as a result. I wear 38.5 with bare feet, but I can wear 38 with nylons. If you really like them, you can try the 37.5 with nylons and see if they fit better. For comfort, Ferragamos are top for me. The flats fit me more snugly, I take an 8 in the flats and a 7.5 in the small block heels.

I find them quite wide as well and have to size down as a result. I wear 38.5 with bare feet, but I can wear 38 with nylons. If you really like them, you can try the 37.5 with nylons and see if they fit better. For comfort, Ferragamos are top for me. The flats fit me more snugly, I take an 8 in the flats and a 7.5 in the small block heels.
Could a cobbler stretch them a tad?

Of course you may ask, it was 1330€ (Jan 21). It is „medium“ hard to find :biggrin:; pops up online from time to time as well! It depends on the store I guess, some stores have them in stock often - I saw a couple readily available at a Hermès store in Dubai some months ago! You are in Germany, right? Maybe just go into the store and let them know that you‘re interested? As far as I know you don‘t need to have a history, but stopped being interested in H some time ago so don‘t know how it is now…
Thank you very much hun for your reply! :hbeat::heart: It’s very helpful. :flowers:
I have to admit, I’m really impressed by the price point - I didn’t know it was so good for a classic Hermes bag!:nuts: :faint: :idea:
Yes I’m in Germany. :yes: Next time I’m near the store I’ll try my luck!

I had no words to it as I have been in ur shoes before. I’ve also had one or two friends like that (cue : had) that literally not only proud of it , they also started bashing me since I only buy the real deal .. Their word : well nobody will believe you carried the real deal anyway since you only drove Kia .. While they drove an Audi with fake sh** .. After that, I reflected how much our friendship worth and based at…For me (us ) bought the lux goods are more for my own happiness, I dont need to use them to proof anything at all, while they are most likely not on the same page. We buy what we like, use it as we like no ulterior motive…So keep the chin up :heart: :heart:

Oh that is exciting phase for you all that your daughter starts nursery! I still remembered my first born day 1 in nursery. I wept and cried when I dropped him off while he already crawled to the toys and wave goodbye:crybaby::crybaby:

Have you also tried Tory Burch ? I have 3 of them and various color and I love it.. So comfortable , and 1 of them is foldable that I carry them in my bag to work incase I was tired of my heels ( which only last like 2 hours)

https://www.toryburch.com/en-eu/shoes/flats/minnie-travel-ballet-flat-leather/49350.html?color=006
Thanks for kind words. Looks like you had a horrible experience too. I will check Tory Burch, it actually never appeal to me in the past but maybe if I seen it in person, I will change my mind :smile:

Have you tried Repetto? I have some of them and they are very comfortable. Love their colors too!
Thank you. I never heard of Repetto. I will check it out.

Yes, it’s so difficult to be patient and wait - especially controlling my spendings in the meantime :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol:
I’ve already been waiting 3.5 months for my Chanel 19, although my SA initially told me 2-3 months waiting time … so hopefully the bag will come soon. The waitlist for the mini is even longer, 6-9 months, and I’ve been waiting for 2.5 months already. Hopefully one of the bags will come soon :girlsigh::panic::panic:
I’m looking forward to seeing your pics!! :loveeyes::love::woot: :woot: :woot:
I s that a waiting time for mini now? Wow :shocked: I had been super lucky getting my black hardware mini few weeks after I requested it.

there is a US brand called Tieks (with .com website) that is all ballerina flats, run about $ 200-300 US. Lots of colors and has a whole fan base with a facebook page etc, limited edition releases. Not as elegant as Chanel by far but more of a functional everyday ballerina. I have a few pair but not buying anymore as they don’t carry half sizes, I have to stretch them to keep them from digging in to the top of my right foot. Not sure about shipping to Europe but US shipping and returns are free. The exchange and return policy is excellent, as I bought 2 pair in Nov in different sizes and didn’t get around to returning one pair until March but no problem, refund granted. Everyone has different size/shape feet so lots of people apparently love them but I struggle to get the right fit.
Thank you for recommendations. I will check it tonight :smile:

OMG I completely forgot about Ferragamos. Thanks for reminder. I found most beautiful colour ballerinas ever :loveeyes: I would now need baby blue handbag to match with the shoes + black one for work anyway :lol::lol::lol:
62F62EDC-D3D9-4185-9F42-E7131C071A4F.png