Post your Authentic BV Finds: Outlets, e-tailers, retailers, eBay

Gorgeous ottone foldover clutch (I don’t know the formal name) on Yoogi’s. I’ve had an excellent experience buying from them, but would suggest authentication here too.

Reactions: Evergreen602
These folks don’t know what they have: A Copper Ostrich Cocker. Scratches, my butt. Somebody needs to buy this and put me out of my misery.This bag sells for in the thousands elsewhere.

Do it @indiaink ! LOL, sorry I'm no help. But seriously, that bag needs to go to someone who knows how special it is.

These folks don’t know what they have: A Copper Ostrich Cocker. Scratches, my butt. Somebody needs to buy this and put me out of my misery.This bag sells for in the thousands elsewhere.

Well. I haggled a bit and they came down to 625. Will post a reveal when she arrives. Cross fingers that interior odor isn't too bad. Thank you for posting! I’ve actually wanted a Cocker for awhile, and this one looks :heart:

Anyone looking for a Gigolo Red Lauren? One has popped up on Fashionphile. I'd get it myself, but I have a metallic Lauren on the way. Need to slow down a bit. LOL

A metallic Lauren popped up on Rebag. It looks like the Dark Copper to me, slightly redder than my metallic Lauren. The price seems high for preloved, but it's a good one to watch for discounts.

Reactions: Euclase and jbags07
This beautiful Copper Ostrich Cocker that @indiaink originally posted here, is back up on ebay….i think its the most beautiful BV bag i owned, but i had to return it. The musty odor was terrible :crybaby: Modern recommended replacing the lining and deodorizing the bag, but could not guarantee the odors would be removed. Ostrich is a difficult leather to clean, and add to that its a metallic, so a cleaning would not be possible, just a deodorizing. I am super sensitive to musty/moldy stuff so i decided not to gamble.

this bag is absolutely gorgeous irl, the listing pix do it no justice at all….and i am hoping a BVette somewhere will take a chance on this treasure!

Hi- I see Bottega Veneta on the Costco website at the moment. Can someone please clarify- are these bags made exclusively for sale on Costco and not available in Boutiques?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 1.16.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 1.16.30 PM.png
    354.8 KB · Views: 27