Post your Authentic BV Finds: Outlets, e-tailers, retailers, eBay

Reactions: Evergreen602
$1036 for a croc Knot?? Amazing price. Too bad that exotic won't ship to my country.

@Evergreen602 what Knot did you end up getting?
I purchased this Knot for $1036 + shipping, no tax because I shipped out of state. I'm kicking myself a little because I found it doing a Google search, and did not go to the home page to see they were having their 20% off sale the next day for July 4th. It would have been $828.99! Unfortunately, the do not give price adjustments because they are a consignment shop.

Anyway, I can't feel too bad when I see what TRR is charging for the same style/color of Knot that shows more wear:

Hope the condition on mine is as good as described. Reveal coming soon! :happydance:

Reactions: _Moravia_
TRR has what looks like a large cervo loop hobo in blue - I think it's Denim, but hard to tell from the photos for certain. Authenticity also is best to check with additional photos. I was really wishing it was a medium.

Nice little Catalano Campana on TRR, although some issues are mentioned, and it should be authenticated. Of all the bags I bought this year, the Catalano Campana has been the one I've used most. Good size but not too big, strong yet elegant, retains its structure well.

If you're looking for a stunning Knot, My Sister's Closet is having a 50% off sale this weekend only. They had a few Knots and this is the only one left, for under $400. They don't allow returns, but my experience with them has been excellent.

They just reduced it to 60% through 8/23. $317.99 for this gorgeous Knot is a steal! Hope a fellow BVette see this and gives it a good home. :smile: