Post your Authentic BV Finds: Outlets, e-tailers, retailers, eBay

Hi- I see Bottega Veneta on the Costco website at the moment. Can someone please clarify- are these bags made exclusively for sale on Costco and not available in Boutiques?
I’ve seen BV bags available on Costco before. They are not made for Costco, but could possibly be made for Outlet bags? Or maybe BV makes overstock items available to Costco for bulk purchase? They might be selling off DL bags too…..

• Wow
Reactions: etudes and Peppr
At least I hope that is it... When I See YSL at TJ Max and Costco selling Prada (back in the day) and now BV - It's a turn off for me.
Yes, i hear you. BV outlet bags are either older styles sent from boutiques, or bags made with leftover materials (i am pretty sure thats what i read somewhere on this BV forum, if i am wrong, can one of the more experiences BVettes please let us know?)…..and these bags made with leftover seasonal leathers etc, are same quality level. They might have fabric interiors rather then suede interiors, and not be as detailed, or made exactly with the same features, but the prices reflect that. And the top notch BV quality is still there. I’ve purchased a number of bags and slg’s from the outlets and they are mazing, they are not ‘seconds’, so if indeed these are the bags being sold by Costco, you will be quite pleased with the quality.

I was bored and looked at TheRealReal. I gotta laugh sometimes at their descriptions and knowledge of what they're selling.
I can't link because I don't know how to do that with the app, but here's a screenshot.
Listed/described as a vintage small coated canvas crossbody bag, but it's actually a Palmellato Calfskin Belt Bag.
This bag is only what, two years old?
It's aged like milk, but hey, it's only $250 :lol:

IMG_0622.PNG

I was bored and looked at TheRealReal. I gotta laugh sometimes at their descriptions and knowledge of what they're selling.
I can't link because I don't know how to do that with the app, but here's a screenshot.
Listed/described as a vintage small coated canvas crossbody bag, but it's actually a Palmellato Calfskin Belt Bag.
This bag is only what, two years old?
It's aged like milk, but hey, it's only $250 :lol:

View attachment 5404513
2 years? so, it's by DL? and 250$??

2 years? so, it's by DL? and 250$??
Yeah it’s this one:
I’m guessing it’s two years old, only because that’s about how long ago he started with BV. CC6049B4-01A0-40B2-A0E7-4FDBC7925060.jpeg I guess TRR thought it was vintage because it looks like it’s been sitting smushed up in the back of someone’s closet for 30 years.

Yeah it’s this one:
I’m guessing it’s two years old, only because that’s about how long ago he started with BV. View attachment 5405750 I guess TRR thought it was vintage because it looks like it’s been sitting smushed up in the back of someone’s closet for 30 years.
i'd say it looks smashed as if it was sitting behind someone's back for 30 years :lol:
but yeah, it's DL's lock
chunky and blinky

Reactions: V0N1B2
Found on FarFetch 2k off retail. Downside? Hair at the bottom of the bag. (I have black hair this is blonde def not mine). Horrible packaging. Defects. And opened authenticity cards lmao

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 20
  • F9904470-5EB8-4CF4-888C-0646ED14D2DE.jpeg
    F9904470-5EB8-4CF4-888C-0646ED14D2DE.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 21