Chalcedony 5-motif bracelet

I just brought one home today too! I know they are hard to come by so feel so lucky to have found one at my local VCA. I personally love it with other white gold pieces vs. mixing with my other YG Alhambra. Does anyone know if chalcedony needs to be "babied" as much as the Mother of Pearl?
Where is the link bracelet ontop from? Love it

Does VCA allow special orders for single stud chalcedony earrings?
Not sure if you have your question answered yet, but do you mean these? If yes, you don't actually need to special order these. I purchased these as made to order, meaning no pre-approval is required, but there is some lead time and still has the 30% markup. HTH!! :drinks:
20220501_215619.jpg

I looooove it! Will be on my wishlist....but don't want to pay a mark up! So then do I wait for it to come "in stock"?
Good question! I actually saw a pair just hanging out in one of the cases last time. My store said the stock had been too low (last time I was in) so they started to order more mto, or else they wouldn't have anything to sell lol. I didn't ask how much a customer would pay, but I do remember SA mentioning that particular pair was not for sale though :huh: She said those were to show how customers how mtos are done (?) And I would assume the 30% will still carry over to the buyer though :sad: But at least you wouldn't have to wait!