Chalcedony 5-motif bracelet

It’s so beautiful! Especially with your engagement ring! I’m so into mixing metals lately, love it!!! You’re making me consider getting the WG/MOP (already on my list) and wear it with my YG/onyx :love:

I just brought one home today too! I know they are hard to come by so feel so lucky to have found one at my local VCA. I personally love it with other white gold pieces vs. mixing with my other YG Alhambra. Does anyone know if chalcedony needs to be "babied" as much as the Mother of Pearl?
No. Much more durable stone than MOP.

Congrats! It’s stunning! I love your description of transluscent over opaque too! I’m a fan of chalcedony (my fantasy piece is a chalcedony ring from Verdura Belperron).

Hi there! I've been eager to add a 5 motif chalcedony bracelet to my collection as well, but imo there is a huge variation in the color and how translucent the stone is so I haven't been able to find the right one. In some pictures, the stone looks almost light purple and in other pictures, it looks more blue and white. I prefer the purplish ones for my complexion. I wish there was a way to control for this or specify what you want, but I don't think there is. If anyone has seen one with a more purplish hue, please let me know. Thanks! :smile: