How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

His slide for a medical conference to show the impact of having a liplift with your deep plane fl. His patients looks so pretty and hot afterwards.
View attachment 5384061
His amazing lip lift. 18 days post. So perfect. Not looking like you have a 'sneer' for over 18 months like some I've seen. Interestingly he said he's refused to do lip lifts on many patients as they do not have the right anatomy to hide the scar well.
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 7.14.07 pm.png

Reactions: Lien
His amazing lip lift. 18 days post. So perfect. Not looking like you have a 'sneer' for over 18 months like some I've seen. Interestingly he said he's refused to do lip lifts on many patients as they do not have the right anatomy to hide the scar well.
View attachment 5384063
Beauty is pain. She is so old in her 80's and her cardiologist said no general. He normally doesn't do his deep plane face and neck lifts under local. She braved it and voila. All she needs now is some rf micro needling to get rid of the fine lines and age spots.
Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 7.21.25 pm.png

Beauty is pain. She is so old in her 80's and her cardiologist said no general. He normally doesn't do his deep plane face and neck lifts under local. She braved it and voila. All she needs now is some rf micro needling to get rid of the fine lines and age spots.

You have tried this surgeon yourself? And have your personal opinion to show for it?

That would be so much more reassuring.

Last edited:
View attachment 5384064
[/QUOTE

@Transformation2021 Hello! Thanks for sharing these gems of befores and afters! Who is this surgeon? How’d you end up finding him or her? Because, I was honestly going to Dr Dongman Park, and I may still decide to go him. But I can honestly say that I’m really curious to know who the mystery surgeon that you have discovered is?!???!

View attachment 5384063

I think she's had lip filler to her bottom lip. Not sure about the upper lip. Regardless, great lip lift.

@MissOrange Please chime in with your opinion on these before and after pics that have recently posted regarding this mystery South American surgeon’s work on facelifts. Your opinion definitely matter to us on this platform. I look forward to you sharing your thoughts!

@MissOrange Please chime in with your opinion on these before and after pics that have recently posted regarding this mystery South American surgeon’s work on facelifts. Your opinion definitely matter to us on this platform. I look forward to you sharing your thoughts!
Hi @HopefulGB, remember my rules…1. only assess pictures after 6 months. Everyone looks good in the first 1-3 months until the sutures lose their tensile strength and stretch or break or dissolve. 2. Try to find videos as IG photos can be filtered or photoshopped. 3. Find real ladies who have had surgery with the surgeon so you can chat with them. Some look great on IG and may even be on the surgeon’s IG page but when you chat with them privately you may find out that they are not happy or needed a revision.

Reactions: HopefulGB and Lien
@MissOrange As usual, it’s always a pleasure hear your perspective! One can easily get distracted by before and after pics and forget those key deciding factors that you have mentioned. Therefore I’ll be patiently waiting for the surgeon’s name and I will start my research. Thanks, for your kind yet essential factors to consider when evaluating a surgeon’s overall work!

Miss Orange, I was concerned about Coppergate Clinic insisting on having your NHS number and that they demand they contact your GP about whatever private cosmetic surgery you have with them. It feels very intrusive and I do not want my GP knowing. Neither do I want my private NHS records viewed. Goodness, I've never known any clinic to demand this before....... I'm so fed up because I'd thought Nick Rhodes seemed great until this.
The thought of my horrid GP knowing, really upsets me.
I've never known any other clinic do this, is it normal in your experience?

Miss Orange, I was concerned about Coppergate Clinic insisting on having your NHS number and that they demand they contact your GP about whatever private cosmetic surgery you have with them. It feels very intrusive and I do not want my GP knowing. Neither do I want my private NHS records viewed. Goodness, I've never known any clinic to demand this before....... I'm so fed up because I'd thought Nick Rhodes seemed great until this.
The thought of my horrid GP knowing, really upsets me.
I've never known any other clinic do this, is it normal in your experience?
Hi @GrumpyOldMan I don’t think any private clinic demands your NHS number or demand they contact your GP. Patients may be asked by any private clinic or hospital if they wish their NHS GP to be informed. If they then do send any information to your GP, a courtesy letter is sent to you too. As I never received any letter after my operation detailing what I had, I doubt my GP did either. I have requested a copy of my operation notes but have received no operation summary 2 months after my request. Instead I got a text from Nick saying he did a smas plication. I was a little upset as no time was smas plication discussed in the consultation room on the day of the revision or on the consent form I signed for the revision. My understanding was he was going to do a retightening on January 31. I already have cheeks full of fat graft, so a smas plication may not be ideal for me as it would add more volume to my cheeks when the smas layer is folded over and sutured in place in the cheeks. I am hoping when the pds sutures dissolve by May 31, that my smas will unfold and my cheeks will look less round and fat. My hair stylist said your body is very thin but your face looks fat! Aaargh.

Last edited:
Wow, I think paranasal implants are a bit extreme for me.

I don't know much about it. I googled it and briefly read the procedure.

I feel like I don't want to play that much with my face. For me, a facelift, some eye thing, fat transfer, lipo. For some people, that might already be too much.

All subjective I guess. But it shows you the influence a surgeon can weave over a patient.

I really don't like the hard sell of, oh, you need a facelift now because I can see big lumpy jowls. That's what one particular consultant told me when I was 48 years old. I was at that age when I saw this consultant, so I am wiser in that I know what I want and don't.

But a younger, insecure me might have said ok heck, why not?

Just to be clear, this is my jawline at 51 now. So at 48, I think it was sharper and yet the surgeon told me to do it, with remarks like you're full of jowls. I was not. I simply highlighted a concern that I would be heading that way and was trying to forecast what to do. View attachment 5374215

Jaw saw this only. Wow, you look so young!! and your lips are beautiful. You don't need anything, at all.

Reactions: Otto8