-:¦:-•:*’”*:• The Hands-Free Bumbag/Belt Bag/Waistpack Club •:*’”*:•.-:¦:-•

Yes it will fit. Can you share with others who are looking how you were able to get this bag? Congratulations!
A LOT of digging around…and paying way too much money. I purchased it brand new through eBay with the authentication guarantee. Honestly, I’m a bit nervous about it being authentic, I only ever buy directly from the designer, but obviously can’t do that since it’s been discontinued. I’m not sure how eBay’s authentication service is, I’ll probably have it authenticated myself when I receive it too.

Reactions: Loriad
A LOT of digging around…and paying way too much money. I purchased it brand new through eBay with the authentication guarantee. Honestly, I’m a bit nervous about it being authentic, I only ever buy directly from the designer, but obviously can’t do that since it’s been discontinued. I’m not sure how eBay’s authentication service is, I’ll probably have it authenticated myself when I receive it too.
Thank you for sharing!

I'm newer to LV. I saw a mono bumbag in the wild today, it looked smaller than I thought from photos but I haven't seen many before in person. Were there 2 different sizes of mono bumbag or was it always the one size? Is the LoL bigger ? Thanks in advance!

I'm newer to LV. I saw a mono bumbag in the wild today, it looked smaller than I thought from photos but I haven't seen many before in person. Were there 2 different sizes of mono bumbag or was it always the one size? Is the LoL bigger ? Thanks in advance!
Was it the same shape ? Traditional brown Monogram ? There have been lots of LV "belt bags" released in the past, some square, some sideways, in different patterns (graphite, Damier E) and Empriente versions which are smaller than the current one with the top handle.

Was it the same shape ? Traditional brown Monogram ? There have been lots of LV "belt bags" released in the past, some square, some sideways, in different patterns (graphite, Damier E) and Empriente versions which are smaller than the current one with the top handle.
Thanks, yes it was traditional mono and usual shape, just looked smaller than I expected.