Help with big yellow? diamonds!

LaLaLand

May 1, 2006
DH finally agreed to buy a baby present for baby #6. We received GIA sheets on two yellow diamonds, 8.4 & 10 carats. What is the difference between fancy intense and fancy yellow?

I'm no expert, but i have done some research on canary diamonds. Fancy intense should be a more concentrated yellow with more fire. I agree in checking out Diamonds by Lauren.

I'd be very interested in knowing what the GIA says about the cut symmetry and polish. You need at least very good on both or don't bother. You're paying a sweet sum for a big diamond. You want it to flash like a headlight.

You need to compare these diamonds in person. The color of the stones on your skin is pretty important.

don't be rude here:nogood:
Maybe you're a member of other Forums where peopel disrespect one another, but that's not our game here.
Play nice or find a new playground.

baby no. 6 :confused1:?!?! you deserve it if you guys can afford it!!! end of discussion!! can you even enjoy sex after that?:wtf::wtf:

You are just being ugly, as you have been in other posts I have seen. Are you jealous that she has a happy and fulfilling marriage and has been blessed with child no 6?

I'd love a yellow diamond, but I don't see that as affordable for us unfortunately. I'm getting interested in yellow sapphires as they are more in our price range for now.

Wow Congrats on baby number 6 as well as a canary diamond! I have been interested in canary diamonds for years now! I'm hoping to one day own one myself! good luck and have fun choosing your perfect canary diamond! :yahoo:www.icestore.com has a huge display of canary diamonds. that may help you as well.