Diamond tennis bracelets

@missie1 OMG that looks cool!!! What stone quality would you recommend? How much difference can you see on a tennis bracelet in reality? Did you try different clarity and color grades? So far I've only searched the internet for a tennis bracelet where you can only see the difference in the price tag (....but there it's huge! - lol)
By the way: What is your Love bracelet and wrist size and how long are your bracelets?
The large stack is so amazing. He wants me to trade up to the 50 point bracelets but the price jump between the 40 to 50 pointers was almost 30k. So I wouldn’t go below VS2/SI1 and I would have to select the stones. My jeweler does this for me whenever he makes diamond pieces for me. I don’t see really see difference between F/G or H/I stones in tennis bracelets. The clarity shows in some Sl1 and definitely those lower clarity grades as they look dull to me. My loves are size 17. My tennis bracelets have 32 stones each all .40 pointers. I had two 20 pointer bangles done and discovered they simply weren’t big enough so I got rid of one and added another tennis.

I bought a 1 carat tennis bracelet ordered online from japan and when it came though it was real diamond, it wasnt sparkly.it looks like dead diamond and the stones were really tiny. So i got the 2 carat next and it was so beautiful and sparkly! Good with any outfit

Reactions: missie1
i really want to add a tennis bracelet but can’t decide between two that I’ve seen.
would you choose a classic line TB 4 carat or a rub over setting which is just under 3 carat…… Does the classic 4 prong setting snag on clothing ?