Anyone want a Grey Jumbo Classic ?

Purrrfect

May 1, 2007
Anyone interested in a Grey Jumbo Classic contact Lisa at the NM in Troy, Michigan.

NM 248 643 3300 x 2182

Here is the picture she emailed me, as she has offered it to me, BUT....I want to find a Grey Reissue. Yeah, I know....dream on. hehehe.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_4669ab.JPG
    IMG_4669ab.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 142
The hardware is silver. The large original image she sent me shows the detail of the hardware better but it is silver. This smaller version of the picture attached does give a gold glow but that is incorrect.

I tried the e/w in this colour in Italy a few months ago and it's sooooo pretty! My SO even liked it... :yes:

Jill, I bet you could buy this in Italy when you go!! I saw it in Venice... :heart:

Anyone interested in a Grey Jumbo Classic contact Lisa at the NM in Troy, Michigan.

NM 248 643 3300 x 2182

Here is the picture she emailed me, as she has offered it to me, BUT....I want to find a Grey Reissue. Yeah, I know....dream on. hehehe.:rolleyes:

Wow this is beautiful! I didn't like the new chain at first but looking at this pic, it's growing on me! Sigh...no no I can't! Need to restrain myself, I'm still looking for my luxe bowler!!:drool: