Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,

My SA offered me a MK II chèvre anemone with permabrass HW.
I’m going in tomorrow, can’t wait!
I’d like to know your thoughts on this combo. I have always been a lover of neutrals with two black bags and two gold ones.
However, this year I have added Rose Lipstick and malachite to my growing collection.
I’m also interested to know if you prefer epsom over chèvre or not?
I only have chèvre in calvi and epsom in bags but I would have preferred chèvre for bags as well. Anemone is a nice color and would look great with permabrass.

Hello. I was offered a Black Kelly 28 epsom silver hardware. Has there already been a price increase for 2022? The price didn't seem right but I could be wrong. thanks

Here are the price threads which you can always refer to:

In 4/5/2021 it was 7860€ and in 1/5/2022 it was 8350€ for K28 epsom sellier

So yes? The dates are quite far apart so I don't know when the increase was.

Here are the price threads which you can always refer to:

In 4/5/2021 it was 7860€ and in 1/5/2022 it was 8350€ for K28 epsom sellier

So yes? The dates are quite far apart so I don't know when the increase was.
Price increase in general happens on 1 Jan annually in Europe.

Hi Ladies,

I’d like to know your thoughts on this combo. I have always been a lover of neutrals with two black bags and two gold ones.
However, this year I have added Rose Lipstick and malachite to my growing collection.
Congrats on the offer! I know my store ordered this combo. Anemone seems to be darker in chèvre. Very pretty especially with Permabrass! Let us know what you think.

I was offered Birkin 30 in black with ghw epsom and birkin 30 casaque epsom black blue indigo zanzibar. Which one should I choose?? Is the tri color casaque more expensive than the regular one color epsom?

The casaque is more unique. The black is a classic, timeless goes with everything bag. Fab offers you can't go wrong!

Can you please please post a pic of the casaque? What was the price?

Reactions: motled
Hi Ladies,

Chèvre is my FAVORITE!! Congrats!! Do you have a picture? Amazing

Ikr.
People still getting offered quota bags despite the “ban”. I did— two quota bags between July and december. And i didnt ask for them directly during my boutique visits but were offered.
Wow!! Do you mind me asking which country you live in? It seems to vary wildly depending where you are in the Hermes world.

Status
Not open for further replies.