Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would make the Kelly Touch more like the Birkin Touch, with the flap being exotic as well.
With that being said, I agree that the Touch is a bit more unique and fun.
Yes! I wish that to! I like to wear my Kelly’s with the sangles behind the flap. Still not sure on how I would wear the Kelly touch.. I would never want to wear it completely closed. Thank you for your response :heart:

I was offered Birkin 30 in black with ghw epsom and birkin 30 casaque epsom black blue indigo zanzibar. Which one should I choose?? Is the tri color casaque more expensive than the regular one color epsom?

I could be wrong but I don't think the price difference should be that different (if any) since it's all epsom and the same size. Your SA should be able to tell you the prices too if you were offered both. At least I think verso Kelly's are the same price/negligibly different as non-verso kelly.
Whichever one you like more! They're pretty different!

Reactions: kisshello
I could be wrong but I don't think the price difference should be that different (if any) since it's all epsom and the same size. Your SA should be able to tell you the prices too if you were offered both. At least I think verso Kelly's are the same price/negligibly different as non-verso kelly.
Whichever one you like more! They're pretty different!
I was offered Birkin 30 in black with ghw epsom and birkin 30 casaque epsom black blue indigo zanzibar. Which one should I choose?? Is the tri color casaque more expensive than the regular one color epsom?
Actually, I believe the Casaque model is 15-20% more expensive than the single color version (they are more labor intensive to fuse the leather pieces together etc).

Actually, I believe the Casaque model is 15-20% more expensive than the single color version (they are more labor intensive to fuse the leather pieces together etc).

I believe also the Casaque birkins are also sellier style, which come at a premium and are obviously more structured than a traditional birkin. I personally love the sellier style but it was something I had to see in person to fully appreciate and confirm it was a style I liked.

I believe also the Casaque birkins are also sellier style, which come at a premium and are obviously more structured than a traditional birkin. I personally love the sellier style but it was something I had to see in person to fully appreciate and confirm it was a style I liked.

Ooh good to know. I stand corrected!

Hi Ladies,

My SA offered me a MK II chèvre anemone with permabrass HW.
I’m going in tomorrow, can’t wait!
I’d like to know your thoughts on this combo. I have always been a lover of neutrals with two black bags and two gold ones.
However, this year I have added Rose Lipstick and malachite to my growing collection.
I’m also interested to know if you prefer epsom over chèvre or not?

Hi Ladies,

I’d like to know your thoughts on this combo. I have always been a lover of neutrals with two black bags and two gold ones.
However, this year I have added Rose Lipstick and malachite to my growing collection.
Congrats on the offer! I love anemone. I actually consider it a neutral as it’s not super bright. A MK in chèvre would be my preference over epsom.

Hi Ladies,

Personally prefer chevre! This sounds like an amazing combo that seems hard to get outside of SO...

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on the offer! I have a B25 in anemone/permabrass and in my opinion, is very neutral! I also only have 1 mini K in chevre so I don't have an apples to apples comparison between a chevre and an epsom in a mini K, but I'd grab a chevre anytime offered.

Hi Ladies,

Wife has a Anemone Togo K28 Sellier and adores it. It's bright, but not obnoxiously so. Think you'll love it.

In my opinion a touch bag is something that you will not see a lot and it's a nice addition for someone who likes exotic leather but don't want to deal with the high maintenance that comes with it.

I think if you can afford it you should go for it as you never know when will another one will be offered to you since these bags are very rare.
@kisshello, I agree that a touch bag is a nice addition if you are a fan of exotic. i will say that I’m not a GHW person, and I have a croc H chaine d’ancre clutch that I never use bc of the GHW. I do think exotic plus GHW is a bit dressier and mature on me personally, but i am 54 and dressy, and probably need the phw to tone my look down. I see others who wear GHW beautifully though :smile:

my SA just offered me a noire ostrich touch 30B (my preferred size) and my preferred hw. I declined bc I want a full ostrich B in a blue gray neutral. I also have a noire 30B barenia and a noire 28K retourne box bag, that could stand to get more use. I would rather not have another noire right now.

@Loveandlight, I think anemone could be a pop color neutral :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.