Share your 2022 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offered a K28 Etain Espom Sellier w/ RGHW. I an undecided on whether to accept. This would be my first Kelly. Anyone out there own this combination and have any advice? How versatile is the color and do you wear in summer/warmer months? I currently own a B30 Gold togo w/ GWH and a B25 Black togo with GWH. Thanks in advance!
That is my dream bag!! If you can, you should definitely except, I find that etain is a very complimentary neutral.
May I ask if this is an offer from a US store?

I was offered a K28 Etain Espom Sellier w/ RGHW. I an undecided on whether to accept. This would be my first Kelly. Anyone out there own this combination and have any advice? How versatile is the color and do you wear in summer/warmer months? I currently own a B30 Gold togo w/ GWH and a B25 Black togo with GWH. Thanks in advance!

Hi! Was just wondering whether the K28 is a SO order? (I thought Kelly doesn’t come in RGHW even in SO)
If H offers kelly in RGHW I would definitely take it, especially in etain! I like togo better for etain, but if you want a structured bag epsom will be perfect :smile:

Hi! Was just wondering whether the K28 is a SO order? (I thought Kelly doesn’t come in RGHW even in SO)
If H offers kelly in RGHW I would definitely take it, especially in etain! I like togo better for etain, but if you want a structured bag epsom will be perfect :smile:
I am not sure if the K28 was a special order, my SA did not specify - although you make a good point so i will definitely ask!

Reactions: Avintage
Status
Not open for further replies.