Wanting a Day, but what color

jessiebug

O.G.
Jun 16, 2007
Hello! I am mainly in the LV forum, but have fallen in love with the Day and am thinking I want one for fall! How sharp that will look with some boots and wool coat!! My dream color is Ink and I think there was an authentic that I missed out on a few weeks ago on ebay :sad:

I just called Blakes Chicago and they have a Bluet Navy in a day for $995, Barney's has a brown and black, but I see Diabro.net has the Black day for under $800. Do you ladies wear blues in the fall/winter? Should I go with a black for my first purchase? Or should I wait for an Ink to pop up again on ebay?

Anthracite! (i'm extremely bias as you can see). Seriously though this color goes with EVERYTHING! Mine is very blue, sometimes green. It goes great with a flowy skirt and fits over a winter coat. Yay!:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0342.jpg
    IMG_0342.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 41
Anthracite! (i'm extremely bias as you can see). Seriously though this color goes with EVERYTHING! Mine is very blue, sometimes green. It goes great with a flowy skirt and fits over a winter coat. Yay!:yahoo:

i agree, anthra is an amazing color, but the anthra in the DAY style only comes in GH... if you like GH, then there are still a few to be had, but i don't think BAL ever produced it in RH in the DAY style...

i agree, anthra is an amazing color, but the anthra in the DAY style only comes in GH... if you like GH, then there are still a few to be had, but i don't think BAL ever produced it in RH in the DAY style...
Thanks for the info. I do prefer RH, would consider the silver. It's a beautiful color...Brunettetiger you look awesome with your Day!!!