How much would you get paid to carry a fake?

donnydp

Vanessa_CA
Jun 21, 2007
How much money would you get paid to carry a fake, ugly, LV bag to a formal outing in front of many people you know like your boss, co-workers, family, friends (and these people know that you're a fan of authentic LVs)? For me it would be enough money to fund for a new MC speedy in white! :nuts:

No amount would do.
My neighbors recently got back from a cruise and brought me a fake D&G bag. She acted all proud, she even knew it was fake. And she knows I don't carry fakes...I want to get rid of it but I feel like I have to keep it around in case she asks about it. UGH. :yucky:

No amount would do.
My neighbors recently got back from a cruise and brought me a fake D&G bag. She acted all proud, she even knew it was fake. And she knows I don't carry fakes...I want to get rid of it but I feel like I have to keep it around in case she asks about it. UGH. :yucky:
She acted all proud, that's really funny. LOL. Well did it look real? :graucho:

My first reaction was, "UGH! Never!!" :yucky:
But I guess I would consider it. IF... I got paid LOTS (so that I could buy more real bags) and it was an event where I could hide the fake somewhere!!

She acted all proud, that's really funny. LOL. Well did it look real? :graucho:

She bought the thing in Turkey and said they're known for their excellent fakes. Mmk.
Anyway no way, I don't know much about D&G's styles but I don't think it looks like anything they ever made. It's like this one I think (I haven't looked at it again since I shoved it in the back of the hall closet :throwup:).
57929245_tp.jpg

i don't think it would be worth it. my parents know how i feel about fakes and they would ridicule me to death if i ever was caught carrying one.

I would compromise my dignity and morals and carry the fake to a formal for 5k. I would hope the formal had a bar so I could dull the pain lol. Ick to the fake, but the 5k would be fun to spend. I would be sure to trash the bag though, I would set it in water, scratch it all up, and generally mistreat the bag, might as well have some fun while I am at it.