Soft Lady Dior East/West Bag

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
hi all i just saw this online and absolutely :heart::heart::heart: it! is this a season bag or it'll always be available?

also i saw a previous thread about tearing of leather near the handle. tpfers have commented the bag is more for delicate use. sorry if i sound silly but the bag mentioned is it this bag style in picture? i'm not too familiar with diors bag :sweatdrop:.

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/problems-with-lady-dior-east-west-132961.html

Attachments

• Soft Lady Dior East West Bag.JPG
    Soft Lady Dior East West Bag.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 455
also.. about the problems... like it says in the thread, we need to remember that these bags are not everyday bags... and we need to be gentle with these, not over stuffing them etc...

I have that one in white (they still have the white and black but the blue and red went onsale and hit the outlet)
get it if you love it, I've got many compliments on it.
032100.jpg

i think they are a regular mainstay in the lady dior line, although the colours are seasonal. i know currently the latest colours for it should be the metallic silver & gold. as far as i know it comes only in 1 size.

it's really cute and when i tried it on in paris, i found it to be of a good size for an evening bag. :yes: it seemed pretty sturdy to me too.

Thanks for this post. I will be more careful with mine from now on. I also bought this bag from the NY outlet. It is a really nice bag but it is really tiny and can barely fit anything.