Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very favorite cw of Paperoles, Kelly Star. Because one cannot have enough blue in one’s wardrobe, sez I. I think your Please Check In works beautifully with your aviator (?) jacket.
Sisters with Paperoles and I adore this dreamy cw, but I’d get more use out of your blue.
View attachment 5224770
Paperoles by Claudia Stuhlhofer‑Mayr

View attachment 5224732

My mother has Paperoles silk carré in black/gold and ever since I saw it on her for the first time in 2000 (if I remember correctly), I fell in love with this design. I have always favored classics, especially equestrian-themed designs or those designed by French artists. I was so excited when Paperoles was reissued a few years ago. I had a hard time deciding which color to get.

Please, Check-In by Dimitri Rybaltchenko

View attachment 5224744

I received this scarf as a gift, and although initially I thought it would be hard for me to wear this color, I am experimenting with different outfits and finding it is a versatile scarf after all.
I hunt paperoles from time to time and love both of these colorways. Beautiful!

View attachment 5224732

My mother has Paperoles silk carré in black/gold and ever since I saw it on her for the first time in 2000 (if I remember correctly), I fell in love with this design. I have always favored classics, especially equestrian-themed designs or those designed by French artists. I was so excited when Paperoles was reissued a few years ago. I had a hard time deciding which color to get.

View attachment 5224744

I received this scarf as a gift, and although initially I thought it would be hard for me to wear this color, I am experimenting with different outfits and finding it is a versatile scarf after all.
Both are lovely, but your Paperole is gorgeous!
Noisette from the archives. Pesky little Jumpers!

Sharing my new fall sweater and think it would look great with Noisette as well.
View attachment 5224754View attachment 5224755
Welp… all I can say is… FABULOUS!
Sadly my brothers used to hunt these sweet little jumpers when I was growing up.
DuJA
View attachment 5224766

I always thought this tiger looked a little angry. Tigre du Bengale.
View attachment 5224769
❤️❤️❤️
The sweetest cw of this design, I just love it twin!

I originally purchased my SOTD, L'Epopee d'Hermes Detail 70, in the pink and orange colorway, CW13. This, in spite of knowing that I have a decades-long aversion to wearing hot orange and hot pink together. I thought that I could handle the light pink and orange together. It turns out I couldn't, so that scarf went back, which is a rarity for me.

So, when the light blue colorway, CW04, popped up, I gave l'Epopee another try, since I still loved the design. There is still a bit of pink and orange on this scarf, but in such tiny amounts that it isn't a problem for me. (I have no idea how I will handle our pink and orange week coming up, though.)

Wearing my light blue l'Epopee detail today, and enjoying the reindeer leaping high to distribute all the orange Hermes boxes to the good and faithful scarfies in the land. Bonus action photo of myself yesterday wearing Space Shopping while babysitting my 14 month old grandson.

20211016_104555.jpg20210928_175043.jpg20211016_104340.jpg20210929_095326.jpg20211015_123024.jpg

I originally purchased my SOTD, L'Epopee d'Hermes Detail 70, in the pink and orange colorway, CW13. This, in spite of knowing that I have a decades-long aversion to wearing hot orange and hot pink together. I thought that I could handle the light pink and orange together. It turns out I couldn't, so that scarf went back, which is a rarity for me.

So, when the light blue colorway, CW04, popped up, I gave l'Epopee another try, since I still loved the design. There is still a bit of pink and orange on this scarf, but in such tiny amounts that it isn't a problem for me. (I have no idea how I will handle our pink and orange week coming up, though.)

Wearing my light blue l'Epopee detail today, and enjoying the reindeer leaping high to distribute all the orange Hermes boxes to the good and faithful scarfies in the land. Bonus action photo of myself yesterday wearing Space Shopping while babysitting my 14 month old grandson.

View attachment 5224995View attachment 5224996View attachment 5224997View attachment 5224998View attachment 5224999
Someone (@AnnaE I believe) once said we can wear any colour if we can find the right shade, hue or tone. Perhaps your pink and orange is out there waiting for you, Rbh!

Someone (@AnnaE I believe) once said we can wear any colour if we can find the right shade, hue or tone. Perhaps your pink and orange is out there waiting for you, Rbh!
LOL! I'm sure there are shades of pink and orange that I can handle. I just don't think that those colors look good together most of the time. It seems that designers pick these to try to be shocking. :shocked: I prefer to look attractive, if at all possible. :P

Les Tigreaux - I imagine these little guys tumbling around and leaping on each other in play
View attachment 5223681
I just love this combination of rose and red and the way you have tied this @CanuckBagLover ...this alone would be reason to add the red cw to my white one!
Introducing my new-to-me Space Shopping au Faubourg, with the masked and caped Hermes horse leaping high to collect the packages falling from the sky. (I guess shopping is almost that easy these days.)

View attachment 5223721
All too easy, @Redbirdhermes but the results are :tup:
La Serpentine de Pierre Charpin 45

View attachment 5223733
Elegant gavroche @garçon_H !
Froggies and another leaping lizard on Jardin a Sintra
View attachment 5224026View attachment 5224027View attachment 5224028
I just adore this particular Sintra @Cookiefiend-- gorgeous with your sweater!
BWHAHAHA - that’s perfect! i love it! :panic:
:giggle: Scarf as jewelry...
Congrats on your special acquisition :yahoo:
:ty: :heart:
My SOTD. Like the fresh colorcombination of red/ white/blue. Feels so energetic! View attachment 5224170
Love this combo @Pampelmuse -- hoping for the bandana version that is up in one cw this season but I am always tempted by this red, white and blue...
More leaper & bounders I don’t think we’ve seen yet this week:

Les Allures du Cheval (actual SOTD)
View attachment 5224213View attachment 5224214
Les Amazones ll
View attachment 5224222View attachment 5224224
Poursuite (La)
View attachment 5224229View attachment 5224230
L’Hiver
View attachment 5224233View attachment 5224234
Un Amour de Cheval
View attachment 5224235View attachment 5224236
Not only is your collection TDF but they are always paired so perfectly @turfnsurf! That amour is so quirky and fun...
Sorry for all the single replies but I can't get multi-quote to work properly today. I'm sure it's user error. :smile: I've been watching re-runs of the IT Crowd which just slays me. I'm chuckling just thinking about it.

I'm off topic but this is actually my SOTD today. It's Collier de Chien in the 140 silk. Also, I went to my local boutique and picked up the Zebra Pegasus GT as well as an impulse purchase. I got one a fringed twilly which I hadn't even seen before, it's very cool. I'll post pics later.

View attachment 5224318
So dramatic and beautifully matched with your top @FlaTiger -- I adore this design...Can't wait to see your ZP triangle. I believe we are twins!
Horses leap. Cheval de Marwari dip dye and the golden afternoon sun.View attachment 5224456
This is so dreamily beautiful @Maedi-- went straight to my wish list...
Perfect! Love this deep colorway of FT! (and the little monkey placement is serendipitous!)
:ty: @bunnycat-- I love that design!
This week was scarf Saturday. Wearing coup de fouet. Depicting running horses.View attachment 5224706
Stunning scarf and cw @Nahreen.

View attachment 5224732

View attachment 5224744

I adore your Paperoles cw @Kelly Star and am your twin on Please Check-In. I had similar reservations but it has proven to be a much-reached for scarf. It pairs so nicely with so many outfits! I too like it with a leather jacket.
Noisette from the archives. Pesky little Jumpers!

Sharing my new fall sweater and think it would look great with Noisette as well.
View attachment 5224754View attachment 5224755
Fabulous pairings both @MAGJES-- your harvest pumpkin colored sweater is TDF.
Sadly my brothers used to hunt these sweet little jumpers when I was growing up.
DuJA
View attachment 5224766

I always thought this tiger looked a little angry. Tigre du Bengale.
View attachment 5224769
Sisters on Tigre, MAGJES! Great styling...
My very favorite cw of Paperoles, Kelly Star. Because one cannot have enough blue in one’s wardrobe, sez I. I think your Please Check In works beautifully with your aviator (?) jacket.
Sisters with Paperoles and I adore this dreamy cw, but I’d get more use out of your blue.
View attachment 5224770
I love this beautiful gold cw @Karenska!
The wheat on this design is so delicately rendered-- just beautiful @Croisette7...
Le Pegase d’hermes 140 wash

View attachment 5224875
This is stunning and so beautifully tied @ivy1026 ! Bookmarked to copy...
Scarf mail! Grands fonds cotton pareo with leaping fish in watery colors can’t wait to take to Hawaii!
and thank you @bunnycat for enabling!
anyone know what year this came out?View attachment 5224989View attachment 5224990View attachment 5224991
What an absolutely perfectly excellent piece of scarf mail! What could be better than this design in pareo format for a trip to Hawaii? Many congratulations @scarf1 (and it is blue...)

View attachment 5224995View attachment 5224996View attachment 5224997View attachment 5224998View attachment 5224999
Such a pretty Epopee on you @Redbirdhermes and always love the bonus cute kid pics! He is getting so big!
Very wise-- I am finding that to be true as I broaden my scarf horizon...thanks for passing on useful advice @xincinsin ...

I just love this combination of rose and red and the way you have tied this @CanuckBagLover ...this alone would be reason to add the red cw to my white one!

All too easy, @Redbirdhermes but the results are :tup:

Elegant gavroche @garçon_H !

I just adore this particular Sintra @Cookiefiend-- gorgeous with your sweater!

:giggle: Scarf as jewelry...

:ty: :heart:

Love this combo @Pampelmuse -- hoping for the bandana version that is up in one cw this season but I am always tempted by this red, white and blue...

Not only is your collection TDF but they are always paired so perfectly @turfnsurf! That amour is so quirky and fun...

So dramatic and beautifully matched with your top @FlaTiger -- I adore this design...Can't wait to see your ZP triangle. I believe we are twins!

This is so dreamily beautiful @Maedi-- went straight to my wish list...

:ty: @bunnycat-- I love that design!

Stunning scarf and cw @Nahreen.

I adore your Paperoles cw @Kelly Star and am your twin on Please Check-In. I had similar reservations but it has proven to be a much-reached for scarf. It pairs so nicely with so many outfits! I too like it with a leather jacket.

Fabulous pairings both @MAGJES-- your harvest pumpkin colored sweater is TDF.

Sisters on Tigre, MAGJES! Great styling...

I love this beautiful gold cw @Karenska!

The wheat on this design is so delicately rendered-- just beautiful @Croisette7...

This is stunning and so beautifully tied @ivy1026 ! Bookmarked to copy...

What an absolutely perfectly excellent piece of scarf mail! What could be better than this design in pareo format for a trip to Hawaii? Many congratulations @scarf1 (and it is blue...)

Such a pretty Epopee on you @Redbirdhermes and always love the bonus cute kid pics! He is getting so big!

Very wise-- I am finding that to be true as I broaden my scarf horizon...thanks for passing on useful advice @xincinsin ...
Yes, the Bandana-version looks very nice. Hope you get it soon, LKBNOLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.