Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: scarf1 and ivy1026
Sharing my newest and tiniest leapers! Chevaux en Liberte twilly. I found this absolutely captivating. I am so pleased to add this to my H stable. Sauvat's design La Danse des Chevaux was my first ever double faced scarf and I just love his horses...
View attachment 5225155
This colorway is wonderful and the scale of this design looks great with stripes.
What a great way to style the twilly.....I zoomed in and definitely think I can copy. :P

Reactions: Maedi
This colorway is wonderful and the scale of this design looks great with stripes.
What a great way to style the twilly.....I zoomed in and definitely think I can copy. :P
Thank you, MAGJES. I may get another cw to do a double twilly tie! It is just Mai Tai's Papillon knot with the tiniest of her cda rings...both end through top opening, bring around and under and pull through second opening. It stayed pretty secure, too!

Last edited:
amazing collection. Each one is best colorways of each design.
Love them all, @Naessi !!! :loveeyes:

Thank you!! :smile:

Bonus scarf day! I got scarf mail, and it is even on topic. A beautiful Les Chats in unworn condition. Seeing the eyes of these kitties on the scarf in person is amazing. Photos don't quite capture the magic. I can see how this design became so popular.

View attachment 5223053View attachment 5223054View attachment 5223055View attachment 5223056View attachment 5223057View attachment 5223058

Wow - congratulations! It is such a beautiful scarf! :loveeyes:

Thank you so much dear @Karenska , @Nomad , @FlaTiger , @Cookiefiend , @Agrume , @LKBNOLA , @bruxelles70 , @bunnycat , @MAGJES and everyone for your sweet words and likes!! :hugs: (There's something wrong with my multiquote system, so I had to struggling with it all afternoon... :mad: )

My SOTD is Savana Dance! There're two beautiful leapers in this scarf... It's one of my favorite designs :love:

View attachment 5223478View attachment 5223479View attachment 5223480View attachment 5223481View attachment 5223482

And I added one more Savana Dance Carrè 70 (it's navy CW) to make a bicolor necklace knot...
View attachment 5223485

Plus, I brought some pictures from archive: Those knots are made with SD Gavroches!

View attachment 5223483View attachment 5223484

Oh and this is my first attempt of dear @Karenska 's knot tutorial! (I found it from the precious 'How-to thread') I tried it last week with my Leopards Modernes. Maybe I need more practice to make it as beautiful as hers, but I really enjoyed it... :hbeat: Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful tutorial, @Karenska :loveeyes:
View attachment 5223495

Stunning as always! Your posts are so inspiring, both your gorgeous scarves and the way you tie them!

Thank you all for wonderful pictures this week. So many beauties around your necks! Some of them I own myself. As not to repeat thise I looked for examples that haven‘t been shown yet:
View attachment 5223541View attachment 5223542View attachment 5223544View attachment 5223545View attachment 5223546View attachment 5223547View attachment 5223548

Beautiful! :smile:

Love that cw of Jumping!

RBH, you must be thrilled - what a BEAUTY!!! :faint: - And to find it in unworn condition, oh my! The cat eyes are indeed so very beautiful and that kitty paw jacquard just makes the design. I'm jealous, but in a really good way - so happy for you. It looks marvelous on you. :hugs:
PS: They did forget this chat, though :giggle:. (When I wear my scarves, I take pains to hide the 'Hermes-Paris' part of the design, but oh, how I wish it was showing in this shot, 'cuz she is ma lil diva.)
View attachment 5223674

Such a cute "leaper" wearing a scarf! :loveeyes::love:

Introducing my new-to-me Space Shopping au Faubourg, with the masked and caped Hermes horse leaping high to collect the packages falling from the sky. (I guess shopping is almost that easy these days.)

View attachment 5223721

Twins on Space Shopping! :hugs:It suits you very well! I love that this cw has so many bright, happy colours!

Froggies and another leaping lizard on Jardin a Sintra
View attachment 5224026View attachment 5224027View attachment 5224028

Such a cute frog! :loveeyes:

More leaper & bounders I don’t think we’ve seen yet this week:

Les Allures du Cheval (actual SOTD)
View attachment 5224213View attachment 5224214
Les Amazones ll
View attachment 5224222View attachment 5224224
Poursuite (La)
View attachment 5224229View attachment 5224230
L’Hiver
View attachment 5224233View attachment 5224234
Un Amour de Cheval
View attachment 5224235View attachment 5224236

Gorgeous! Love the colours on you! :loveeyes:

Sorry for all the single replies but I can't get multi-quote to work properly today. I'm sure it's user error. :smile: I've been watching re-runs of the IT Crowd which just slays me. I'm chuckling just thinking about it.

I'm off topic but this is actually my SOTD today. It's Collier de Chien in the 140 silk. Also, I went to my local boutique and picked up the Zebra Pegasus GT as well as an impulse purchase. I got one a fringed twilly which I hadn't even seen before, it's very cool. I'll post pics later.

View attachment 5224318

Beautiful colours!!

Sadly my brothers used to hunt these sweet little jumpers when I was growing up.
DuJA
View attachment 5224766

I always thought this tiger looked a little angry. Tigre du Bengale.
View attachment 5224769

Gorgeous! Love the DuJA!! :heart:

I originally purchased my SOTD, L'Epopee d'Hermes Detail 70, in the pink and orange colorway, CW13. This, in spite of knowing that I have a decades-long aversion to wearing hot orange and hot pink together. I thought that I could handle the light pink and orange together. It turns out I couldn't, so that scarf went back, which is a rarity for me.

So, when the light blue colorway, CW04, popped up, I gave l'Epopee another try, since I still loved the design. There is still a bit of pink and orange on this scarf, but in such tiny amounts that it isn't a problem for me. (I have no idea how I will handle our pink and orange week coming up, though.)

Wearing my light blue l'Epopee detail today, and enjoying the reindeer leaping high to distribute all the orange Hermes boxes to the good and faithful scarfies in the land. Bonus action photo of myself yesterday wearing Space Shopping while babysitting my 14 month old grandson.

View attachment 5224995View attachment 5224996View attachment 5224997View attachment 5224998View attachment 5224999

Good choice on the L'Epopée! That CW is stunning! I think the light blue goes really well with the reindeers.

Scarf Mail :yahoo: and twins with @Cookiefiend and @MAGJES, sisters with @LKBNOLA, and most likely others. L’Arbre de Vie in reglisse/vieux rose/turquoise. I adore it. I just threw it on to share. My Sacred Buffalo turquoise pendant and other turquoise jewelry will be perfect with it. For the record, that silk and cashmere sweater is rust not red and is perfect with the colors in this beauty. :girlsigh::hbeat:

Scarf Mail :yahoo: and twins with @Cookiefiend and @MAGJES, sisters with @LKBNOLA, and most likely others. L’Arbre de Vie in reglisse/vieux rose/turquoise. I adore it. I just threw it on to share. My Sacred Buffalo turquoise pendant and other turquoise jewelry will be perfect with it. For the record, that silk and cashmere sweater is rust not red and is perfect with the colors in this beauty. :girlsigh::hbeat:
Dear Karenska! The pic did not load and I'd love to see it!

My very favorite cw of Paperoles, Kelly Star. Because one cannot have enough blue in one’s wardrobe, sez I. I think your Please Check In works beautifully with your aviator (?) jacket.
Sisters with Paperoles and I adore this dreamy cw, but I’d get more use out of your blue.
View attachment 5224770
Thank you so much, Karenska! I love your Paperoles, the colorways of the older versions are so charming. I’m very happy to be your twin.
First time I am seeing this whimsical design, Croisette. It’s beautiful.

I hunt paperoles from time to time and love both of these colorways. Beautiful!
Thank you very much Magjes! I hope you find one you like very soon!
Both are lovely, but your Paperole is gorgeous!

Thank you very much Cookiefiend!

Welp… all I can say is… FABULOUS!

❤️❤️❤️

The sweetest cw of this design, I just love it twin!
I just love this combination of rose and red and the way you have tied this @CanuckBagLover ...this alone would be reason to add the red cw to my white one!

All too easy, @Redbirdhermes but the results are :tup:

Elegant gavroche @garçon_H !

I just adore this particular Sintra @Cookiefiend-- gorgeous with your sweater!

:giggle: Scarf as jewelry...

:ty: :heart:

Love this combo @Pampelmuse -- hoping for the bandana version that is up in one cw this season but I am always tempted by this red, white and blue...

Not only is your collection TDF but they are always paired so perfectly @turfnsurf! That amour is so quirky and fun...

So dramatic and beautifully matched with your top @FlaTiger -- I adore this design...Can't wait to see your ZP triangle. I believe we are twins!

This is so dreamily beautiful @Maedi-- went straight to my wish list...

:ty: @bunnycat-- I love that design!

Stunning scarf and cw @Nahreen.

I adore your Paperoles cw @Kelly Star and am your twin on Please Check-In. I had similar reservations but it has proven to be a much-reached for scarf. It pairs so nicely with so many outfits! I too like it with a leather jacket.

Thank you so much LKBNOLA! I’m very happy to be your twin. Wear yours in good health:smile:

Fabulous pairings both @MAGJES-- your harvest pumpkin colored sweater is TDF.

Sisters on Tigre, MAGJES! Great styling...

I love this beautiful gold cw @Karenska!

The wheat on this design is so delicately rendered-- just beautiful @Croisette7...

This is stunning and so beautifully tied @ivy1026 ! Bookmarked to copy...

What an absolutely perfectly excellent piece of scarf mail! What could be better than this design in pareo format for a trip to Hawaii? Many congratulations @scarf1 (and it is blue...)

Such a pretty Epopee on you @Redbirdhermes and always love the bonus cute kid pics! He is getting so big!

Very wise-- I am finding that to be true as I broaden my scarf horizon...thanks for passing on useful advice @xincinsin ...

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Sharing my newest and tiniest leapers! Chevaux en Liberte twilly. I found this absolutely captivating. I am so pleased to add this to my H stable. Sauvat's design La Danse des Chevaux was my first ever double faced scarf and I just love his horses...
View attachment 5225155
Talk about perfectly paired?!
This look is *Chef’s kiss* :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.