Marc Jacobs Mouse

artsyvixen

Jul 31, 2007
Hi All!
First post here. I found the Marc Jacobs mouse flats online today and have quickly become obsessed.
I have found a pair of the patent ones in my size and before I order them immediately I wanted some opinions...
Do you think I can wear the patent into fall or should I wait for the hair ones?
Opinions please!
Thanks!

I have the white patent, they're so adorable! I'm not an expert either when it comes to shoes, but I'd see if the seller has the original box, and also ask for a picture of the bottom of the shoes. Usually fake shoes have less detail on the bottom. Good luck!

did anyone have a problem with their MJ patent white mouse flats feeling a bit stiff--i mean i know patent leather is stiff but mine felt slightly hard and the back part rubbing against my heel was a bit stiff and hurt each time i wore them =X

yep mine kill when i wear them. i always get at least 1 blister on each foot. but i wear them anyways because they're so darned cute!
did anyone have a problem with their MJ patent white mouse flats feeling a bit stiff--i mean i know patent leather is stiff but mine felt slightly hard and the back part rubbing against my heel was a bit stiff and hurt each time i wore them =X