Van Cleef in action!

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
Loving the 10-motif. Worth every penny.
This is so gorgeous! After seeing your photo, I really need to get my ducks in a row and get with the oynx program!
I need to figure out what pieces to go with the 20. I was thinking of the Cosmos oynx earrings (to go with the Cosmos oynx BTF ring), but those matching VA earrings look so fabulous! It cannot get more matchy matchy beautiful than what you have! :heart::heart::heart:

There is just something about a perfectly matched necklace and earring set, and you just nailed that look. :heart:
It's so beautiful and gorgeous on you! I am going to save this photo. :nuts::heart:

This is so gorgeous! After seeing your photo, I really need to get my ducks in a row and get with the oynx program!
I need to figure out what pieces to go with the 20. I was thinking of the Cosmos oynx earrings (to go with the Cosmos oynx BTF ring), but those matching VA earrings look so fabulous! It cannot get more matchy matchy beautiful than what you have! :heart::heart::heart:

There is just something about a perfectly matched necklace and earring set, and you just nailed that look. :heart:
It's so beautiful and gorgeous on you! I am going to save this photo. :nuts::heart:
Aww you are too kind BigAkoya!! I was never a matchy matchy person but VCA and the lovely ladies on this forum have convinced me of its beauty. I thought I’d be content with just the onyx earrings but I really adore the 10 motif. I realized you see more than 5 motifs when worn, so it really is worth the extra cost. Thanks again for your help and kind words!