Van Cleef in action!

This is so beautiful! I love your Noeud ring, and it looks great with the Victoria bracelet and 2.55 SHW.
Because everything you have on is so white metal/black/gray, it actually makes the YG ribbon in your ring pop!

Such an amazing piece! It's gorgeous on you! :nuts::heart:
You are so kind, thank you. Bracelet is the only other piece of jewelry I wear with that ring, to keep the balance going lol

I was incredibly lucky a few days ago when I asked my SA about pricing for a future special order of this piece, and she told me she had one in the boutique if I wanted it!!! Maybe there really is something lucky about these clovers!!!

I am happy to have it to wear with my Perlee turquoise earrings, and of course, it will work with any of my basic platinum and diamond pieces.

Introducing my new solid white gold Vintage Alhambra bracelet! (with my onyx/pave in the last pic just for fun!)
(Seems like my jewelry always comes on dark, rainy days to explain the dark pics!)

View attachment 5218145View attachment 5218146View attachment 5218147

Oh my goodness I love!! So lucky indeed :love:

If I may ask does that mean someone else had SO’ed this piece and said no to it which made it available for others to purchase? If so, did you still pay the SO price? I would love to be that lucky and not have to do the SO wait time!

Reactions: DS2006