Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I love this on you, dear LKB! And how you ‘darkened it’ by pairing with a darkish top. Stunning and elegant. Been thinking of rehoming this but maybe not….

BTW, the color of that sweater you admired is vermillion, so it’s on the orange side. Perfect with so many of my scarves, I wish I’d bought two.
Thank you! That is the darkest corner of "our" CU @Karenska! It also looks darker at 8:00 AM with navy than later in the day with a lighter color. And I will now be hunting for a "vermillion" sweater...
SOTD is Equateur wash with its many great cats. I couldn't resist this pretty blue.

View attachment 5219881
This is my favorite wash scarf @Redbirdhermes -- mine is lavender/blue but there was no bad cw. I could have bought them all...
What is more Hermès than horses?! Starting off this week's theme with some of my scarves featuring this beautiful animal! :love: I have always loved horses since I was a little girl, going to the stable is the highlight of the week. I suspect we will see many more horses this week...

Jumping - LeDoux
View attachment 5219931

Marine et Cavalerie - LeDoux
View attachment 5219930

Ecole Francaise d'Equitation - G Margot and Jean de Fougerolle
View attachment 5219929

Les Chevaux des Mongols - Jean de Fougerolle
View attachment 5219928

Napoleon - LeDoux
View attachment 5219932

One of several horses in Exposition Universelle - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5219933

Two of the horses in Animapolis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5219934
Wow @Naessi-- this is a fantastic collection and so beautiful on you! My daughter rode when she was young and I also have many fond memories of her time in rings and stables... Also we saved her collection of beautiful Breyer horses! They remind me of H scarfs...
Leapin’ Lizards!!
View attachment 5219946
(and a couple monkeys :giggle:)
View attachment 5219948
SOTD - Au Coeur de la Vie
View attachment 5219947
What can I say @Cookiefiend ? I loved it so much I went out and found me one!!! :ty: always for the enablement on this beauty :loveeyes:

Always love to see this one on you @blydia-- gorgeous colors.

:lol: -- very creative @Pirula!

These are beautiful @Kelly Star -- your Etriers is breathtaking.

That is one beautiful JQ @Pirula!

Beautiful in pink @CanuckBagLover -- I pulled mine for this week, too. One of my very favorite Dallet scarfs of all...

This is a gorgeous scarf and th colors look wonderful on you @Forever Orange! Nice tie to show the lion...

Thank you @Langsam, for the compliment but most of all for this beautiful and casual styling idea--as you say, my lovely blue Pivoines is sadly ignored because it seems quite "fancy" but this is a great idea and I have just the pieces to make it work! Bookmarked to copy!

You are so creative @Living.la.vida.fifi! The dolphins of Pytheas, the cave animals of Premiers Mains but that frog on the lily pad made me :lol: -- beautiful scarfs and some humor for the morning...

I have always loved this cw with the yellow contrasting hem! So eye-catching @Indiana!

They are so very charming on silk, if not IRL @Croisette7!

Thank you!

You are a pattern-mixing genius!

Aww shucks. :blush:

Here's a leaper on Cosmographia!
View attachment 5219872

What a fabulous cw of this beauty!

Thank you, dear Cookie!

Thank you, dear Pirula!

Love it and esp. the beautiful flower brooch!

Perfect with your dress!

You‘re right, it is a plague here.

So chic, as always!

Thank you!

What is more Hermès than horses?! Starting off this week's theme with some of my scarves featuring this beautiful animal! :love: I have always loved horses since I was a little girl, going to the stable is the highlight of the week. I suspect we will see many more horses this week...

Jumping - LeDoux
View attachment 5219931

Marine et Cavalerie - LeDoux
View attachment 5219930

Ecole Francaise d'Equitation - G Margot and Jean de Fougerolle
View attachment 5219929

Les Chevaux des Mongols - Jean de Fougerolle
View attachment 5219928

Napoleon - LeDoux
View attachment 5219932

One of several horses in Exposition Universelle - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5219933

Two of the horses in Animapolis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5219934

OMG perfect!

I love black and blue together - this is a fab look! :rochard:

What a lovely neutral look! :love:

hahahaaaa!! :roflmfao:

Beautiful!

And on a lovely shade of pink!

ohmigosh - you've folded it to showcase the lion! :faint:
Fabulous!

Truly lovely :love:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
I love your Space Derby and you've tied it so well to show of that fab hem!

Love!
And JINX! (giggle - you'll see in a few)

Gorgeous!

Thanks! :hugs:

Leapin’ Lizards!!
View attachment 5219946
(and a couple monkeys :giggle:)
View attachment 5219948
SOTD - Au Coeur de la Vie
View attachment 5219947

:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Since I have our sweet @Cookiefiend to thank for this beauty-- here is my triplet with hers and @Pirula's...

View attachment 5219961

Triplets! Whoop! :yahoo: Wonderful on you!

Beautiful beginning to this week---promising to be a fantastic and interesting one! Today is Columbus Day, or thank goodness, also celebrated as Indigenous Peoples' Day as well. Les Ameriques for today's SOTD. Kermit Oliver gave equal billing to Columbus and the handsome Native American in his design---also found a big cat, monkey (leapers!) and some other cat up top wearing a scarf---what????
IMG_6168.jpeg
IMG_6170.jpeg

IMG_6171.jpeg

Discovered some musicians riding atop of the elephant on Cosnographia
View attachment 5206634View attachment 5206635
We are twins!! Looks so beautiful on you, CBL.

Taking a two-second break. Does anyone know that Sept 27 was National Scarf Day? I didn’t see anything here about it. We need to bookmark it for next year.

Beautiful beginning to this week---promising to be a fantastic and interesting one! Today is Columbus Day, or thank goodness, also celebrated as Indigenous Peoples' Day as well. Les Ameriques for today's SOTD. Kermit Oliver gave equal billing to Columbus and the handsome Native American in his design---also found a big cat, monkey (leapers!) and some other cat up top wearing a scarf---what????
View attachment 5220021
View attachment 5220030

View attachment 5220031
What a beauty! Spectacular, dear Bruxelles. Oh my…

Status
Not open for further replies.