Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 RTW and Accessories

All the looks for the collection has been posted here: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2022-ready-to-wear/hermes/slideshow/collection

It seems like it was more of the same RTW sent down the runway. :sleepy: It's also bemusing to see outfits like below, that is in my opinion unflattering. The leather trim ruffles for the drawstring draws one eyes to the waist and the proportions are completely off with the large baggy pockets. It isn't refined. :confused1:

View attachment 5212016

Here's a shot of one of the new bags which resembles a log roll to me. :giggle: The bag however looks rather uncomfortable to be carried given the hardware as the handle. :shrugs:

View attachment 5212032
agree with everything you said.
I thought the shapes challenging, unflattering with gathers and ruffles which would make anyone who isn't 5'10 and size 2 look fat.
I did love the leather sock sandal however but only for a london summer

Reactions: papertiger
I missed some modern elegance and luxe. The ones that I potentially like are the short leather dress, but the runway version is too short, the leather pants but I would like a waistband, the dress but probably plain and/or a different color and the skirt:
View attachment 5212090View attachment 5212091View attachment 5212092View attachment 5212093
The bags are underwhelming in number and design, but I'm curious about the crossbody 'backpack'.
those are my favourite looks but agree dress too short

Reactions: Flowerlily
The only piece I was drawn to was this structural jacket with the drawstring(?) cinched back, but I wish it wasn't such a boring colourway :sad:

00012-Hermes-Spring-22-RTW-Paris-credit-Gorunway.jpg

All the looks for the collection has been posted here: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2022-ready-to-wear/hermes/slideshow/collection

It seems like it was more of the same RTW sent down the runway. :sleepy: It's also bemusing to see outfits like below, that is in my opinion unflattering. The leather trim ruffles for the drawstring draws one eyes to the waist and the proportions are completely off with the large baggy pockets. It isn't refined. :confused1:

View attachment 5212016

Here's a shot of one of the new bags which resembles a log roll to me. :giggle: The bag however looks rather uncomfortable to be carried given the hardware as the handle. :shrugs:

View attachment 5212032

I don't mind the in-hand log roll, I just don't want to look like a log roll myself.

Even the models looked barrel-shaped with the gathered waist, all the volume on the hips and tapered hem. Hobble skirts for the 21st century :nono:

There was a leather dungaree but the placement of the pockets were very unflattering. The gussets on all the dungarees seemed too low.

The only things I liked were of short length - I guess that's what I'm feeling strongly right now anyway even for AW, so perhaps it's just me.