Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I just got the iridescent purple mini (extra mini) coco handle delivered. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I had never seen an extra mini in person. But I am very happy with the bag - it is ADORABLE, hits at a great spot crossbody, and best of all, my phone fits. I have a small phone, a iPhone SE with a puffy quilted lambskin case on it, and it fits perfectly. But I think most other phones would have a struggle fitting it. I can easily fit my phone, a flat card holder, a lipstick and a couple other small things. I was even able to fit my sunglasses with just my phone, lipstick and cardholder inside.
All in all, I love this little cutie! :heart:B3AA1CC4-D6AB-463E-8B3F-7AF7380A701F.jpeg

I just got the iridescent purple mini (extra mini) coco handle delivered. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I had never seen an extra mini in person. But I am very happy with the bag - it is ADORABLE, hits at a great spot crossbody, and best of all, my phone fits. I have a small phone, a iPhone SE with a puffy quilted lambskin case on it, and it fits perfectly. But I think most other phones would have a struggle fitting it. I can easily fit my phone, a flat card holder, a lipstick and a couple other small things. I was even able to fit my sunglasses with just my phone, lipstick and cardholder inside.
All in all, I love this little cutie! :heart:View attachment 5202371
I just got this but in the mini/ small! Don’t you love the color?

• Love
Reactions: Sylly
All in all, I love this little cutie! :heart:View attachment 5202371
So cute! Congrats!! Remote buying with Chanel is such a gamble these days. I am glad it worked for you :smile:

I just got this but in the mini/ small! Don’t you love the color?
YES! I was originally on the wait list for the small iridescent pink, but my SA wasn’t able to get it after all. No complaints, she came through with two hard to get bags for me already this year, so I was a little disappointed, but OK with skipping this season. Then later in the week she texted me this picture. Such a beauty! It is such a perfect, silvery purple. That is awesome you were able to get the small, that is my favorite size for sure. But I am surprised that this little munchkin is going to work for me. The fact that it fits my phone is huge.

Reactions: vivaciousbev1