Anyone planning on an Uptown?

Hi, I wouldn't mind posting another thread. Do you have any pointers for putting pics up. I tried to post pics before from my computer photo files but the memory limit on the blog is not enough. Thanks!

I saw the Uptown in blue patent at my local (Dallas) Saks; it's a gorgeous dark blue, almost black. It looks small but it's roomy inside; I could put it over my shoulder but it's not very comfortable. I'm not crazy about the patent leather, though.

I am going to try to post pics this weekend, but I have to use another computer that has photo shop because as far as I can tell my version of Iphoto won't let me change the size of the pic. I personally like the bag because it has a vintage feel with the patent and the inside pockets but the design is clean and classic.

my best friend preordered this bag in grey croc. i don't know if it's in yet or not; i didn't think of asking. i guess i'll just see her with it one day and i'll know... :lol:

i would get one in dark green ostrich or black matt leather...if they ever did those colours/leathers, and the bag came in a HUGE size...like, massive...earth shattering size...