Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wore an Etro very summery scarf today. But I wanted to show two of my Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s. I didn’t realize we were doing father and son. I thought only the older rybal of which I have none. I was practicing my two gavroche ties. I love the tie w better tweaking! N I wouldn’t normally put these two graphics together but for fun and theme I did :happydance:. N I have to say Electrique in this brights is amazing!!
View attachment 5193309
These look FABULOUS together! I think I need an Electrique ;) .

Thanks sweetie!
Here’s a few pictures that hopefully help!
It’s just an asymmetric tie - easy peasy - but instead of tying both ends together, you just tie one end to the other side.
So - regular asymmetric:
View attachment 5193757
Regular easy peasy knot:
View attachment 5193739
But to do the knot I did today - just take one end, and tie it up the side of the other.
View attachment 5193745
That’s all there is to it!
View attachment 5193741
Thanks for showing! I must try this tie. Lovely scarf too!

I wore an Etro very summery scarf today. But I wanted to show two of my Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s. I didn’t realize we were doing father and son. I thought only the older rybal of which I have none. I was practicing my two gavroche ties. I love the tie w better tweaking! N I wouldn’t normally put these two graphics together but for fun and theme I did :happydance:. N I have to say Electrique in this brights is amazing!!
View attachment 5193309
Wow! Love this pairing. I have very few gavs, because I won’t wear them all that much, but somehow I purchased these two as well. In the same colorways. Nomad, obviously you are my twin in more ways than one!

Monday giving the sun a run for it’s money in a bright orange Le Bal des Bulles by Dimitri R!
View attachment 5192823
This one is a really pretty orange!
Yet another Presentation de Chevaux with more stripes today. This was a happy accident. I had someone source this for me, but she got the wrong grey one. I was new to collecting and felt obligated to buy it anyhow. Took me a while to find the grey one I really was after, but this one has grown on me. So a happy accident!View attachment 5192810
…and it’s a really lovely grey! Yes happy accident. :smile:

View attachment 5193309
What a great knot! You must share how you did this. Love it.

Thank you, dear Croisette and Karenska! :flowers:

A great cw for this Raconte-moi le cheval, Croisette! And the others are stunning, too!
Thank you, Agrume!

Gorgeous! Thank you @Nomad!

Well you look great but are completely upstaged by your darling pup,@LVmom !

Thank you, Awillow. Most fun purchase of the season!

Thank you so much @Maedi -- that is the perfect word for it-- and the olive color is a good one to have for fall, especially with the little pops of orange...and :ty:on my new gav!

Electrique twin! That looks amazing @Nomad-- shall bookmark and replicate with mine...

That is a very good word @Agrume! -- happy perfectly describes that little gav!

This is beutiful-- I always admire it so much on you and @Cookiefiend! Never see this one come available only orange and pink, which are also fabulous but the green is stunning.

So many beauties on display @Croisette7! Some of these just make me smile with delight...
This dropped off my quotes list-- probably because I was just swooning over that Marche Flottant-- would love to add this one as it reminds me so much of our trip to Viet Nam... You have the most perfect torsade for it Croisette!
Thank you so much, LKBNOLA!

I forgot I had this! Or I should say I forgot it was a Dmitri R-- another really fun gav. Please excuse my technological incompetence-- didn't realize my camera was set to "mirror mode" so the title is backwards! Situation remedied for the future...
View attachment 5193666
So pretty!

Oh my... the cutest!!
(scarf and pup!)

Fantastic Nomad!!

Oh hello Temptress Most Extraordinaire! :giggle:
(also I evidently was channeling you this morning.... !)

What a sweet pink cutie!

Ohhhhhh - so beautiful, but your Sous le Cèdre is a delightful neutral!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Love this with the stripes!
Thank you, dear!

Image my surprise and amusement this morning when I opened my computer, popped over to this thread… and saw my twin - sweet @Agrume (temptress extraordinaire) first thing!
I am also wearing Offrandes d’un Jour! :giggle:
View attachment 5193679
This is exquisite, Cookie!

Joining in the Offrandes love. It took me forever to decide on a cw. I wanted the purple. Then I saw @Cookiefiend's gorgeous green. Instant indecision struck! Finally, it was @Living.la.vida.fifi's moussie that tipped the scales.
View attachment 5193742
A moussie treasure for sure, xcs! Congrats!

Thanks sweetie!
It’s just an asymmetric tie - easy peasy - but instead of tying both ends together, you just tie one end to the other side.
So - regular asymmetric:
View attachment 5193757
Regular easy peasy knot:
View attachment 5193739
But to do the knot I did today - just take one end, and tie it up the side of the other.
View attachment 5193745
View attachment 5193741
Thank you for sharing!

Thanks sweetie!
So - regular asymmetric:
View attachment 5193757
Regular easy peasy knot:
View attachment 5193739
View attachment 5193745
View attachment 5193741
Joining in the Offrandes love. It took me forever to decide on a cw. I wanted the purple. Then I saw @Cookiefiend's gorgeous green. Instant indecision struck! Finally, it was @Living.la.vida.fifi's moussie that tipped the scales.
View attachment 5193742
Both are so beautiful!!

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
This one is a really pretty orange!

…and it’s a really lovely grey! Yes happy accident. :smile:
Thank you! Sometimes I think it’s awfully bright, but that makes it perfect for those gray days when we need bright!
Thank you, Agrume!

Thank you so much, LKBNOLA!

So pretty!

Thank you, dear!

This is exquisite, Cookie!

A moussie treasure for sure, xcs! Congrats!

Thank you for sharing!
Thank you sweetheart! :hugs:
Ooooo - a lovely neutral!
I don't think I own anything on-topic, so today's actual SOTD is Zoè Pauwels' Rêve d'Australie

View attachment 5193997
It’s gorgeous! :love:

thank you everyone for your sweet compliments on my fun gavs together yesterday!! I will throw a tut in that thread. It would be my first so we shall see haha. I’m 100% sure I picked it up along the way but would have no idea who to credit.
sotd today Jardin sur la toit
View attachment 5194076
Jardin sur la toit is so cute, and has been on my short list for a while.

My Hermes Electrique just arrived, and yes, I think you have a genius pairing with Pegasus Pop. Thank you for the fantastic idea.

20210914_161801.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.