Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today with my baby and ExLibris:
View attachment 5193229
Oh my... the cutest!!
(scarf and pup!)
I wore an Etro very summery scarf today. But I wanted to show two of my Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s. I didn’t realize we were doing father and son. I thought only the older rybal of which I have none. I was practicing my two gavroche ties. I love the tie w better tweaking! N I wouldn’t normally put these two graphics together but for fun and theme I did :happydance:. N I have to say Electrique in this brights is amazing!!
View attachment 5193309
Fantastic Nomad!!
On theme, Offrandes d'un jour (Dimitri) - hello, Cookie! It is a late summer's day here, and the scarf is more a spring/summer scarf, but for today perfect.

View attachment 5193446
Oh hello Temptress Most Extraordinaire! :giggle:
(also I evidently was channeling you this morning.... !)
What a sweet pink cutie!
Ohhhhhh - so beautiful, but your Sous le Cèdre is a delightful neutral!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
I forgot I had this! Or I should say I forgot it was a Dmitri R-- another really fun gav. Please excuse my technological incompetence-- didn't realize my camera was set to "mirror mode" so the title is backwards! Situation remedied for the future...
View attachment 5193666
Love this with the stripes!

This is beutiful-- I always admire it so much on you and @Cookiefiend! Never see this one come available only orange and pink, which are also fabulous but the green is stunning.
Thank you so much, LKBNOLA! I am sure you'll find one, too!

I forgot I had this! Or I should say I forgot it was a Dmitri R-- another really fun gav. Please excuse my technological incompetence-- didn't realize my camera was set to "mirror mode" so the title is backwards! Situation remedied for the future...
View attachment 5193666
This is lovely with those red/pink stripes!

Oh hello Temptress Most Extraordinaire! :giggle:
(also I evidently was channeling you this morning.... !)
Yes, I am sure you were - will we see yours too? :hugs:

Image my surprise and amusement this morning when I opened my computer, popped over to this thread… and saw my twin - sweet @Agrume (temptress extraordinaire) first thing!
I am also wearing Offrandes d’un Jour! :giggle:
View attachment 5193679
Yes, we are - and as a bonus your lovely smile! (and I have to master this kind of knot... - I am 3D and right/left challenged, I am afraid).

Yes, we are - and as a bonus your lovely smile! (and I have to master this kind of knot... - I am 3D and right/left challenged, I am afraid).
Thanks sweetie!
Here’s a few pictures that hopefully help!
It’s just an asymmetric tie - easy peasy - but instead of tying both ends together, you just tie one end to the other side.
So - regular asymmetric:
EC1D3D9B-8793-449A-8204-468C4869F658.jpeg
Regular easy peasy knot:
45D4296E-AC1F-4AB7-940E-99D03A484299.jpeg
But to do the knot I did today - just take one end, and tie it up the side of the other.
99ED23FE-53C0-4E52-AB29-9F3835D21B2F.jpeg
That’s all there is to it!
D8848DA4-5EC7-4090-923E-552C3E36DAF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks sweetie!
It’s just an asymmetric tie - easy peasy - but instead of tying both ends together, you just tie one end to the other side.
So - regular asymmetric:
View attachment 5193738
Regular easy peasy knot:
View attachment 5193739
But to do the knot I did today - just take one end, and tie it up the side of the other.
View attachment 5193745
View attachment 5193741
Sooooo happy you reposted this tut, dear Ms Cooks. It is such an effortless and casually lovely look. ❤️❤️

Joining in the Offrandes love. It took me forever to decide on a cw. I wanted the purple. Then I saw @Cookiefiend's gorgeous green. Instant indecision struck! Finally, it was @Living.la.vida.fifi's moussie that tipped the scales.
View attachment 5193742
Awesome, Xincinsin!

Thanks sweetie!
So - regular asymmetric:
View attachment 5193757
Regular easy peasy knot:
View attachment 5193739
View attachment 5193745
View attachment 5193741
Thank you :heart: ! how kind! Will practice and post the first OK result...

Mornings are getting cooler here in the North. SOTD is Presentation de Chevaux by Ledoux.

View attachment 5193759
A lovely blue!

• Love
Reactions: Cookiefiend
I wore an Etro very summery scarf today. But I wanted to show two of my Dimitri Rybaltchenko’s. I didn’t realize we were doing father and son. I thought only the older rybal of which I have none. I was practicing my two gavroche ties. I love the tie w better tweaking! N I wouldn’t normally put these two graphics together but for fun and theme I did :happydance:. N I have to say Electrique in this brights is amazing!!
View attachment 5193309
Hi Nomad, I may have been unclear in my intro but the topic description is a little confusing anyway. Dince it us Runs in the Family, I hope everyone will show their Ledouxs and both Rybalts!

Status
Not open for further replies.