The Twilly and Hermes Handles

Looking for twillies for my new vert de gris birkin! Would love to hear your suggestions!
Sounds like a gorgeous Birkin! Makes me think of these twillys in my collection:
  1. Tone-on-tone: Les Zebres Bandana twilly in gris taupe/noir/blanc (H063265S 06) - I love bandana twilly as they make lovely consistent patterns when you tie them around the handles. Two non-Hermes twillys that I love in grey/green are the Pig, Chicken & Cow ones - the Galaxies Collide grey and the Paris grey twillys.
  2. Soft contrast: Exposition Universelle Twilly in rose Poudre/Vert/Bordeaux (H063536S 01) - I love anything Jan Bajtlik and this one is no exception! Another pretty one would be La Danse des Amazones twilly in gris/blanc/gold (H063593S 19) - more grey if you use the front part of the twilly.
  3. Dark contrast: Two Bingata twillys in Vert Noir/Saumon/Mou (H063530S 06) and in Bleu Ciel/Vert/Rose Pâle (H063530S 03).
All the best in twilly hunting and do post photos!

Reactions: jenngu and vlode
Verso Canvas/Epsom Garden Party 30 in Rose Bubblegum with Rubis interior, wearing Chevaux en Liberte twillies in Vieux Rose/Bleu/Bronze with a sweet little bow. I experimented with adding some pink color charms (like the So Pink Oran charm) but the resulting combination was really visually too "much"

The soft blue in the twillies seems useful in muting the candy-licious appearance a little, as well as helping to pair better with casual denim days (which is just about everyday right now!)

garden-party-30-verso-bubblegum-pink-001-jpg.5202456

garden-party-30-verso-bubblegum-pink-002-jpg.5202457